Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

January photo challenge :)

Go down 
+9
Colleen
katesmum
sexymummie2005 (Kerri)
scrappywmk
Evinta
Carla
Gail D
Helen
Sonya
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 3:18 pm

Thanks.. I had to use Sasha as no one in the house would let me take a photo of them!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:15 pm

Great shot Helen and Sasha's a cutie patooie!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:48 pm

Thanks Maggi.. but she is in the dog house this am!!!! She ate my DS toast that was sitting on the kitchen table while he went to the BR.. the little stinker who is only 8 inches tall.. jumped onto the chair, and then onto the table. She drives me crazy!!! She hasn't done this since she was a youngster!! (She is 9!) LOL!!!> I came into the kitchen and she scurried into the laundry room where she sleeps and tried to hide!! So, she is there right now!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:56 pm

LOL!!!! They are so funny. That reminds me of my Yorkie who LOVED sausage soooo much. So we were at my parents and we get sausage around here that is the best in the world, IMHO anyway! Anyway I had a link of sausage on my plate and got up to get something. Tiffany made a flying leap up to my plate, snagged the sausage & kept on going, all in one beautiful fluid motion!! It was hysterical!

Sasha is getting of the age where she may focus alot on food. I have seen that happen with alot of dogs when they get older.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:35 pm

She sure does Maggi!! What a hoot! That must explaiin why I have gained 20 pounds over the past few years as I get older too!!!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:48 pm

Helen wrote:
She sure does Maggi!! What a hoot! That must explaiin why I have gained 20 pounds over the past few years as I get older too!!!! LOL!!!

Oh crap Helen, so that's why I'm always hungry/..................
Back to top Go down
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

Number of posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:04 pm

Helen wrote:
Thanks.. I had to use Sasha as no one in the house would let me take a photo of them!

So I'm not the only one that has trouble getting subjects to pose for me! Laughing

Helen WTG on the challenge!!! What a cute Sasha!!! wonderful photograph!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January photo challenge :)   January photo challenge :) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January photo challenge :)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4