Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

How to make scalloped edges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

How to make scalloped edges Empty
PostSubject: How to make scalloped edges   How to make scalloped edges Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: How to make scalloped edges   How to make scalloped edges Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 5:25 pm

Great ideas Deanne! I have tried tracing scallops and cutting them, but find I am not the best cutter in the world! If I do cut the edges, I will ink or chalk them to hide any mistakes!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

PostSubject: Re: How to make scalloped edges   How to make scalloped edges Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 5:42 pm

Helen wrote:
Great ideas Deanne! I have tried tracing scallops and cutting them, but find I am not the best cutter in the world! If I do cut the edges, I will ink or chalk them to hide any mistakes!

Me too Helen! I got a ruler at the $ store like the one in the tutorial, but it has a deeper scallop and I have to be MORE careful w/ my cutting~!

GREAT tutorial, TY Deanne.
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make scalloped edges   How to make scalloped edges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make scalloped edges
Page 1 of 1