Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?

Go down 
+12
spuccini
lindainsask
Sonya
JMP
Helen
lynner22
scrappywmk
Site Owner
mia
Evinta
EmuUpAGumTree
maggi43
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Empty
PostSubject: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:04 am

PBA ='s paper bag album. They are soooo soooo fun. Post here if you are interested and I will RAK everyone who is interested a naked PBA!! Gotta give me time to get the PBA's so let's say this challenge needs to be done by May 20th. So yeah, you are thinking, girl are you crazy, what's with this random date??? LOL, we are leaving to go traveling about May 22nd so want to close it up before then. My RAK offer closes on April 7th so let me know who wants in!!

So now if you are interested, I think the best PBA's are made with a theme in mind, so start collecting your pps, pictures etc. Consider doing a vintage PBA, They are so awesome!! Go check out this link, her work is awesome. Take a look at this one, she makes some incredible PBA's!!

Come play with me!! If you've never done a PBA, now is the time , we can learn together, I've only ever done one myself. We will have sooooo much fun!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT!

Just went and checked the site where I will order these and I have to order in blocks so I am changing this a wee bit to I will RAK the first 10 that sign up to enter the challenge. Okey dokey?

So far signed up are:

1. Annmaree
2. Evinta
3. Mia
- Deanne (is supplying her own PBA)
4. Wanita
5. Lynn
6. Helen
7. Jean Marie
Sonya (supplying her own PBA)
8. Linda
9. Stephanie
10. Denise

Ok, the 10 bags that I have for the RAK have all been claimed. Anyone who wants to join the challenge is welcome but you will have to supply your own PBA if you are not on the above list.

Last edited by maggi43 on April 7th 2010, 7:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
EmuUpAGumTree
Lifetime Sister
EmuUpAGumTree

Number of posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:12 am

I would love to try it out! Those ones you posted are gorgeous!

I would love to do a vintage type one, with just some vintage clipart I have.

Would it be too much trouble to send to Oz? I dont want to put you out.
Back to top Go down
http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:17 am

Would love to send you one AnnMaree. Just hope it doesn't take forever to get it to you!! I have to order them too, want to see how many want to play with us before I order.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:30 am

I always wanted to make one but you don't get these kind of bags down here, if you do choose me i would love to create one about teddy bears!

Why not? xD
Back to top Go down
mia
Lifetime Sister
mia

Number of posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:43 am

maggi, that is too sweet!!! i have always wanted to try but get stuck at the 'make the album' part!!! lol!! i'm definitely in girl!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.makepositivechanges.blogspot.com
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:48 am

Evinta wrote:
I always wanted to make one but you don't get these kind of bags down here, if you do choose me i would love to create one about teddy bears!

Why not? xD

Oh I think a teddy bear PBA would be so awesome!! Wonder how long it will take to get PBA's to Australia and New Zealand!!
Back to top Go down
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:48 am

Awesome idea!!! I have 2 pba's ready to go. So you wouldn't have to get one for me. But I'll make one when everyone else does!!!
Back to top Go down
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:57 am

I'm so in for this! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 4:58 am

maggi43 wrote:
Evinta wrote:

Why not? xD

Oh I think a teddy bear PBA would be so awesome!! Wonder how long it will take to get PBA's to Australia and New Zealand!!

Depends, i had a camera come from canada to NZ in less than four days! [a very nice rak a few years ago!]
Back to top Go down
lynner22
Always a Sister
lynner22

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:13 am

I would love to try this Maggi! Count me in please!!! How totally exciting!!!

Last edited by lynner22 on April 5th 2010, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:14 am

Oh and BTW, the PBA's will be approx. 6 x 6 so keep that in mind as you are gathering. I want to do one on girlfriends in a vintage style. I'm on the lookout for vintage images of girlfriends, any age. LMK if you come across something. I think I am going to make about 5 PBAs if I don't bore myself with them for my HS friends that I eat lunch with on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:15 am

You got it Lynn!
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:18 am

Yippee, I am so excited about doing this that I went ahead and ordered the PBA's so I can get them off down-under!! Hopefully they will arrive at my house this week, they only have to come from Pennsylvania and then I will get them out to you ASAP. It is the tail end of my tax season so do be patient!! It will be over April 15th though!!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:18 am

maggi43 wrote:
Oh and BTW, the PBA's will be approx. 6 x 6 so keep that in mind as you are gathering. I want to do one on girlfriends in a vintage style. I'm on the lookout for vintage images of girlfriends, any age. LMK if you come across something. I think I am going to make about 5 PBAs if I don't bore myself with them for my HS friends that I eat lunch with on Thursdays.

Send me some photos, i can make them vintage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lynner22
Always a Sister
lynner22

OMG, I would love to take classes from these girls!!! Their vintage work is stunning!
Back to top Go down
lynner22
Always a Sister
lynner22

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:19 am

Evinta wrote:
maggi43 wrote:

Send me some photos, i can make them vintage Very Happy

How???
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:20 am

Well that is intriguing Evinta, what do you do to them? I'll have to see if I can get a group shot of all of us. That woudl be fun. I know how to make them sepia but that's about all I can do.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:22 am

I make them sepia then i add some "distressing" it can be done via digital files, i have photoshop CS3.
Back to top Go down
lynner22
Always a Sister
lynner22

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:23 am

Oh man..... I so need to get ps...... I only have a stupid little program that came with my pc. Crop and brighten are the only things it does.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:24 am

I strongly recommend PSE for you then, its cheaper and more simpler. Its because i want a career in digital design that i have CS3.
Back to top Go down
EmuUpAGumTree
Lifetime Sister
EmuUpAGumTree

Number of posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 8:43 am

Oh Bry i need lesson from you hun, I have Photoshop CS3 as well, but can't make head nor tails of the thing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 10:38 am

Sure, when my laptop is repaired and all i'll give you lessons over MSN.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:51 pm

I am in if it isn't too late!
You gals are getting me all excited about making this! I may even challenge myself and do a vintage on just for me! Maggi, I love the idea of you doing one for all your friends, a lot of work, but I am sure they will love it!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:55 pm

Yay Helen!! Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:59 pm

We've got 4 spots left!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?   So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...who is interested in making a PBA for a challenge?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next