Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!

Go down 
+10
KerriNZ
katesmum
spuccini
Gail D
lirose
Lisa L.
PatiO
Colleen
Kelly
Carla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:48 pm

I love that lace you have in the background Victoria!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 3:26 pm

I used a part of the school newsletter on this lo....

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Img_1116
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 4:06 pm

That's so neat Jessica. I love all the stars!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 4:57 pm

I agree -- it looks wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:00 pm

Super, Jessica!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:21 pm

these are all great! Jessica, I love the way the boys are like "steps". Do you really have FIVE boys?? Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:33 pm

KZ wrote:
these are all great! Jessica, I love the way the boys are like "steps". Do you really have FIVE boys?? Shocked

We have 6 boys- five in school (ages 16, 14, 11, 8, 6) and a four year old. Our daughter is 2 and baby to arrive this month is a boy!

Someone suggested we do Snow White and the seven dwarves for Halloween this year! Wouldn't that make a great LO!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:57 pm

That would be too precious, jessica! How would your older boys feel about it though? Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 8:24 pm

That would be fun, Jessica.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 4:18 am

found the backing of some alphas i just recently received & thought cooooool , i have a recyclable item now Smile corner wording reads : everyday moment

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Dsci1218
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 4:42 am

Cute!!! Very precious pics.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 5:06 am

KZ wrote:
That would be too precious, jessica! How would your older boys feel about it though? Wink

I mentioned it to them. They are a fun bunch and love to be silly! We thought they could all kneel on their shoes to make them look short and give them all a white beard - except for Dopey ofcourse!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 6:08 am

Cute Kerri.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 11:24 pm

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 DSC_0050copy

I used some ATC's that my students made in Art Class (the splattered one and the silver one). They were going to throw them away but I thought they were cool so I saved them.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 11:59 pm

Love it, Stephanie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
goldhalo
Always a Sister
goldhalo

Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 2:22 am

Well welll well... there were so many wonderful layouts I could not comment on each and every one! You gals are super creative and resourceful! LOVE the soda can tab flowers especially!! Fabulous work!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 3:10 am

Precious, Stephanie!!!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 3:59 am

Thanks Carla & Linda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!   Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge #11 - SOLUTION TO POLLUTION edited the due date!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3