Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!

Go down 
+6
Lisa L.
Carla
Gail D
spuccini
After8
lirose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Empty
PostSubject: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 1:50 am

A wish to thank Carolyn Garland, my local Stampin Up Rep and several scrapping friends who generously gave me product to use as prizes for this Mini Crop. This is a link to Carolyn's blog - http://carolyngarlandsu.blogspot.ca/.

Remember you still have lots of time to work on the challenges and I have set up a thread with alink to all the Mini Crop Challenges!!! If you want to continue to play the ABC Game or This Or That feel free to keep it going!

I would like us to continue the Christmas Inspiration thread. there is so much great stuff out there and i find it really nice to have some of the best of those in one place. Thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly, those little quizzes were fun and until the Hot Chocolate one, I could not beleive how accurate the descriptions were of me. Thank-you.

Prize Winners to date...

First Layout Posted --- Jessica

Not So Quick Scrap --- Stephanie

Parody --- Kelly

20 Questions --- Lauren

ABC Game --- Jessica, Stephanie, Kelly, Shannon, Gail

Scrambled Words (Embarassed - that I caused so much grief) --- Jessica, Participation --- Lisa

I have the Gkids tomorrow after church, I will try to post a pic of the stash of prizes Monday morning. Keep posting the projects, there may be some random things before the 25.

I wish to thank the DT Team as we worked together to pull this off and to Kelly for doing the posting when I had to go and play Grandma, today!!! Thank-you for all the fun, chatter and laughs!

Last edited by lirose on November 11th 2012, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 2:33 am

Wow, Linda! You are quick with this! Thank you for hosting this... one thing I've noticed about you in our time on forums together is that you are very creative, you have great ideas!

I know Carolyn, I had an opportunity to go to one of her retreats in Chipman. Wonderful lady she is, very giving and helpful. So nice of her to sponser some prizes.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 2:55 am

I wanted to get scrapping!!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 3:21 am

Thanks so much Linda!! You've done an awesome job with the mini crop!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 4:35 am

Thanks Linda. It has been a great crop. There are some great challenges waiting to be done. Thanks to your friends who provided the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 4:50 am

Linda, thanks for organizing this! It was awesome! A big thank-you to the DT as well -- they did a wonderful job keeping things going around here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:16 am

It was fun, now to get scrapping! But the thanks goes to everyone who participated.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:31 pm

Linda thank you very much for all of the challenges. Please thank those who donated prizes too!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 6:04 pm

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Thank%20you%20-%20smiley%20blow%20kiss LINDA!!

This crop was creative, and fun (and challenging Wink ). I actually learned a thing or two. I love all the work you put into it to make it a great experience for everyone here.

Now, as you say, to Scrap! Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! 7_20_8
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 7:29 pm

lirose wrote:
A wish to thank Carolyn Garland, my local Stampin Up Rep and several scrapping friends who generously gave me product to use as prizes for this Mini Crop. This is a link to Carolyn's blog - http://carolyngarlandsu.blogspot.ca/.

Remember you still have lots of time to work on the challenges and I have set up a thread with alink to all the Mini Crop Challenges!!! If you want to continue to play the ABC Game or This Or That feel free to keep it going!

I would like us to continue the Christmas Inspiration thread. there is so much great stuff out there and i find it really nice to have some of the best of those in one place. Thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly, those little quizzes were fun and until the Hot Chocolate one, I could not beleive how accurate the descriptions were of me. Thank-you.

Prize Winners to date...

20 Questions --- Lauren

Scrambled Words (Embarassed - that I caused so much grief) --- Jessica, Participation --- Lisa

I have the Gkids tomorrow after church, I will try to post a pic of the stash of prizes Monday morning. Keep posting the projects, there may be some random things before the 25.

I wish to thank the DT Team as we worked together to pull this off and to Kelly for doing the posting when I had to go and play Grandma, today!!! Thank-you for all the fun, chatter and laughs!

Don't forget Kelly for the parody!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 7:37 pm

Thanks for looking out for me Jessica... Laughing
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 9:11 pm

Just added it to the list, I knew I was missing one last night. Thanks, Jessica. Sorry Kelly.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 10:40 pm

You're welcome, Kelly! You're welcome, Linda!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 10:59 pm

Laughing no worries
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 3:33 pm

Finishing up the final prizes.

10 people posted on th challenges!!!

There were 36 LOs, 17 Tags and 4 Cards!!!!

Well done, ladies. Smile

All the names went into this red bowl...

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! 00158

And the overall winner is....

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! 00238

Sorry for the blurry word but it says ......

Kelly

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 3:36 pm

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Surprise-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 3:39 pm

Congrats, ladies!!! Thanks for partcipating!

Overall - Kelly

Parody --- Kelly

20 Questions --- Lauren

Scrambled Words ( - that I caused so much grief) --- Jessica, Participation --- Lisa

Posted on every challenge - Jessica, Stephanie

Last to Post - Victoria

Last edited by lirose on November 26th 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 3:56 pm

Thanks for all your work into this Linda!!

Congratulations, ladies! cheers
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:06 pm

Oh my, lots of prizes! Awesome job, ladies!!

Linda, thanks so much for all the work that went into this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:35 pm

Off to get things ready for Canda post!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:59 pm

Awesome job ladies! Congrats to all the winners!!

Thank you LInda! And thank you for all the work you put into the crop - I had a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:13 pm

Yes, cheers everyone!

and thank you again, Linda... Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Thank%20you%20-%20smiley%20blow%20kiss you've done a marvelous job! It was tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:46 pm

This is what the prizes look like before they went in the mailing packages!!!

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! 00323

Enjoy, ladies!!! Thank-you for playing. It was fun, I have a few more challenges to do but I was not putting my name in for the draws!!!

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 9:50 pm

Looks like a bunch of yumminess!! I too have a few more challenges I'd like to get done. Sewing has taken over my life right now so scrapping has taken a back seat. I'm itching to play with my paper again! Laughing

Thanks again for the great crop, Linda!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 10:42 pm

WOW! Shocked Thanks so much Linda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on-line Crop-
Jump to: