Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!

Go down 
+6
Lisa L.
Carla
Gail D
spuccini
After8
lirose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 11:08 pm

The only thing is I can see that they're labelled but can't read her writing from here! Laughing

(yes, I shook the presents under the tree when I was a kid...) santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 11:34 pm

You did a wonderful job with all the challenges,Linda. Thank you it was a lot of fun. Congratulations to all the winners.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:14 am

Kelly wrote:
The only thing is I can see that they're labelled but can't read her writing from here! Laughing

(yes, I shook the presents under the tree when I was a kid...) santa

I'm with you Kelly! Are you being a tease, Linda!?
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 3:55 am

They are with Canada Post ... you will have to wait until .... Rolling Eyes

The DT Team, all helped with the challenges!!! It is a TEAM. Everyone is great!!! Thanks to everyonr for for doing the challenges!
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 10:20 am

Thanks for all the work of the design team..
Challenges are what they are & some times more than others, but they are always fun..I am usually short of time so thanks for the prize for being the last (late) one!!!
Now I can start on the November challenges 4 days to do them in hope I can get at least 1 or 2 done!~!
Victoria
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:07 pm

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 High-five-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:32 pm

I liked the different prize ideas for this time! Very thoughtful and creative!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 9:25 am

Congrats everyone... and thank you for the great crop, it was so much fun!!! The challenges were great too!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 7:16 pm

Linda! Dh picked up your generous prize package on the way home from church. Thank you so much for everything. It was a great crop and I had a LOT of fun!
[img]Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Pictur13[/img]
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 5:56 am

Glad, it arrtived safely, Kelly!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!   Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizes To Date ... THANK YOU TO LINDA!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on-line Crop-
Jump to: