Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)

Go down 
+6
spuccini
littlekiwi
Carla
lirose
ScrapHappyMarie
Kelly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Empty
PostSubject: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 5:34 pm

Yes, that's right. In order for your name to be put in the box for a draw, you must have your completed January PL posted IN THIS THREAD on or before the 14th of February!!

Let's see 'em ladies!

ETA: If you are keeping track of your own PL in a thread, all you need to do is to put the link to the thread over here and let me know that you're caught up! I can check up easily with the URL of your thread AND it will not clutter up the forum to have the same things posted all over the place! If we do 52 weeks of PL, that's a lot of photos we'll create!

Last edited by Kelly on February 7th 2013, 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 7:06 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid LOL
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 8:28 pm

I feel the same way, Marie. I've got all this stuff and trying to fit the round pegs in the rectangle holes. I can see why people just do a pic a day!

I think I might approach Feb differently, but we are into the first week and I feel like I'm trying to play catch up. affraid
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 8:45 pm

lirose wrote:
I feel the same way, Marie. I've got all this stuff and trying to fit the round pegs in the rectangle holes. I can see why people just do a pic a day!

I think I might approach Feb differently, but we are into the first week and I feel like I'm trying to play catch up. affraid
I hear ya!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:24 pm

Me too, Linda.

I like the idea of the Photo-A-Day prompts, but sometimes they have weird items! Like a fork ?!? HUH?

Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:28 pm

I just started mine!!!!!! Got for first page done(now mind you it is mega simple but it is done!)
Back to top Go down
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:33 pm

thanks for the reminder - have 2 1/2 weeks to catch up on at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Now that my house is clean, maybe I can work on this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

Jen I have 5 weeks to catch up on!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 8:56 am

I'm done....do I post it all or just the last two weeks.... here:

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Img_4120
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 9:20 am

I'm not sure if I will make the deadline for this one. I've been pretty overwhelmed with trying to purge my house for a possible move. We are hoping to sign a deal on a new home in the next week or so and be moving next month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 1:28 pm

Awesome, Lois!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 1:29 pm

Totally understandable, Wanita!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 3:31 pm

Here is my commitment of 4 LO's for January:

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Img_2435

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Img_2527

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Img_2528
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 4:14 pm

Great job ladies! Yes, Lois, I'd like to see (well we'd all like to see) all four weeks posted in this thread. Posted in one place so we can ooh and aah.. and be inspired by you. Smile
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 4:31 pm

I finished the first 2 weeks last night.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 4:37 pm

Go Stephanie!
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 10:24 pm

I've printed my 6x4 and 3x4 photos, printed & cut out all my digi freebies, gone through my stash, bought my page protectors & album, stamped extra cards and organized my PL stuff. Now I need to complete at least 5 pages this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:32 pm

My PL can be found here http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.com/t13449-kelly-s-project-life I've done all 5 weeks so far (the one that bleeds over into Feb as well but haven't done my layouts! Next on my list. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 11:54 pm

kiwicanuck wrote:
I've printed my 6x4 and 3x4 photos, printed & cut out all my digi freebies, gone through my stash, bought my page protectors & album, stamped extra cards and organized my PL stuff. Now I need to complete at least 5 pages this weekend!!

You can do it!
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:23 am

I'll get started as soon as I get back from getting more photos printed. Only 8 cents each this weekend (about 6.5 cents US/CDN). I'll probably get about 200 printed.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 3:07 pm

That's a great price! I'm sort of waiting for that from Costco here. The sale starts Feb 18!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 3:10 pm

I was thnking Costco sale started on the 9th, I don't know if I can wait until the 18.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 3:20 pm

According to the coupon I have it's the 18th. Yep, Feb 18 to March 3 - 2 weeks... Maybe it's different in the maritimes??
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 3:21 pm

Probably not, I glanced at the coupon in the book and probably chucked the book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)   **Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Edited first post - FIRST PL DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! (January)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next