Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

February Chatter

Go down 
+7
Lisa L.
Kelly
Helen
scrappy_addict_22
KerriNZ
katesmum
Jackie P
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

February Chatter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 1:41 am

I have one more to post. I really need to do a couple of cards. Didn't do a thing last night so perhaps tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 3:04 am

I was a bad girl today. I scratched my need for shopping itch and went to Micheal's. I bought the spellbinders Classic Scalloped circles die, two paper pads and some more little stamps. So now I am going to go and make some more flowers LOL
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 1:06 pm

Oh my gosh Jackie!!! That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 2:29 pm

ohmygosh Jackie.. should i mail you a coupon??? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 7:18 pm

Hahaha funny Kelly. I have coupons for Micheal's which is why I buy my dies there. I couldn't afford to get them at full price that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 2:14 am

I posted the layout I finished on the weekend.

Jackie, I know I'm not going to do any more challenges and its sad because there are such good ones still go. Thanks for all your work to make this a great month here at SOS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Chatter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4