Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

February Chatter

Go down 
+7
Lisa L.
Kelly
Helen
scrappy_addict_22
KerriNZ
katesmum
Jackie P
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

February Chatter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:56 pm

Just posted this week's challenges... have fun!
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:17 pm

And here I thought I was gonna be able to catch up! New challenges and a new sketch today! YIKES! Smile Off to see what goodies you have in store for us now Jackie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:59 pm

Can the Sunday color challenges be combined with the ones in this forum and still "count"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:23 pm

Yes Kelly, just the Heart and Stroke challenges can not be combined
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:27 pm

There are so many great challenges to pick from. I just finished my third one. Lucky for me tomorrow is a day off so I should be able to finish a couple more this weekend.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:32 pm

once i have my quiet house in order 2morro once i send off the tribe to preschool & school, then i can get my scrap on properly....loving all these challenges, totaly interesting ideas too Smile you have definately pushed my mojo into high gear thanks Jackie !!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 10:33 pm

Jackie P wrote:
Yes Kelly, just the Heart and Stroke challenges can not be combined

Good to know. I wasn't sure. Smile

I agree, Kerri, my mojo is in high gear! All this freecycling and decluttering is getting in my way.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:31 pm

now wonder how long i can have the man distracted cos i sooo wanna finish scrapping & i've got ideas for the colors on the sunday sketch thingie....it's been a fast paced month & DS will be 8 yrs on Sat :O
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:57 am

Jackie, I have to say your challenges so far are awesome. I went through some photos looking for things to go with them and have a good line up. Just need to go find the paper and get on them.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:58 am

Thank you Gail.
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 5:53 am

I agree with Gail about the challenges Jackie! I've had a great time with them! Got two more done today too! Smile
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:23 am

I love all the challenges... sorry I have been MIA a bit but I started helping my friend pack up her shop and ended up with scrap stuff here everywhere and then got the great idea of rearranging my room and am now just to the point where the shelves are put together and I am restocking my space... I am exhausted but by tomorrow I should be back in action... I hope!! The end of the month is coming fast!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 3:44 am

thanks ladies for all your sweet words on my projects , I think i am caught up....but will re look thru the challenges 2nite & see if there's anything i have missed. can't wait to start next mth Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 1:34 pm

Oh just wait Kerri.. You know that saying.. "Watch what you wish for .. it just may come true!" LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 3:43 pm

I know I'm going to get "you never know" out of you guys, but I was wondering, Jackie, if there will be more challenges posted on the weekend. I'm trying to plan my scrap days around my appointments and it would be really helpful to know! I love all the challenges and am working diligently on them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:34 pm

Yes Kelly, there will be two more challenges posted for next week.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:50 pm

thanks Jackie.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 9:23 pm

If i'm careful for what i'm wishing....then it would be not having the scrap widow home on a mini vacation for a week from the 1st of march.....i love him dearly don't get me wrong , but one week of him home cuts into my scrappy time ! not to mention , if i'm really wishing.....it would be for more plain paper scraps LOL
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:32 pm

If I am wishing for anything, I am wishing for about $2000 to spend on nothing but scrappy goods.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:56 pm

I just added a bunch of photos to the gallery of layouts I have been doing for other challenges.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 8:02 am

I am posting the last two challenges for this month. I had fun thinking up these challenges with the help of Colleen. I sure hope you enjoyed them. Thanks for playing along. Thanks to Colleen for her help too.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 2:13 pm

It's been an amazing month of challenges, Jackie! Thank you so much!!! The topic was great also.. Colleen thanks for all your hard work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 3:49 pm

Off to check things out!!!

You have done awesome Jackie! LOVE the challenges and a bit afraid to check out what today brings!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 1:43 pm

How are the challenges going ladies! Just a couple more days to get them done before March! Do you believe it!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 1:50 pm

I have one more.. the ribbon one and it's befuddling me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Chatter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next