Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

February Chatter

Go down 
+7
Lisa L.
Kelly
Helen
scrappy_addict_22
KerriNZ
katesmum
Jackie P
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

February Chatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 4:01 am

The challenges look great so far Jackie!

DH and youngest DS canvas for Heart and Stroke every year so I am hoping to get some pics of them and use them in some challenges Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 5:46 am

My DH suffered 4 strokes in 2004 so it is something that is very close to my heart too Wanita Smile
Back to top Go down
scrappy_addict_22
Big Sister
scrappy_addict_22

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 7:30 am

4 strokes! Oh my goodness Jackie!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 5:03 am

I have plaque so I am trying to be good... so hard and scary knowing that! When I had my hips xrayed to see if the pain I was having was hip related they caught the plaque... weird eh? That's just like when I had another problem with one of my eyes and ended up with a scan of my jugular veins or whatever they're called, they found that I had lots of nodules on my thyroid!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 5:31 am

Ladies! This is kinda scary even thought at our ages it's more and more a reality. Take good care of yourselves ladies!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:00 pm

I finished a layout last night - that completes two of the challenges. I'll get something else at least started today. I'm going to go out this afternoon so I've been looking over the scavenger list to see what I might be able to find on the list while I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:09 pm

Come to my place today Gail and we can go scavenger hunting! I haven't started my photos yet!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:15 pm

Sure. That would be fun. Or you come here. I'm think of the civic conservatory and art gallery and a walk along the river from there. It's really quite pretty there.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:40 pm

I got the policeman picture last night. We saw a friend at the grocery store deli & I told DH that I was doing a scavenger hunt & he's like "go ask him for a picture." I was like "umm, no." So DH was like "I'm going to go do it." And he did. I was so embarrassed!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 5:32 pm

Good for your hubby Stephanie.. that's the way to get the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 6:12 pm

WTG Stephanie! LOL! I would probably be the same way! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 6:54 pm

That's FUNNY Stephanie!!! Did you tell him he's gonna be "famous" now??? LOLOL!

I have a few of the pics but not all... Got tired and quit yesterday...

Managed to do a couple more challenges yesterday and load them into the gallery. Fun times! Need to do some gallery praising soon... Smile

Hoping to scrap some more today...
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 7:55 pm

That's funny Stephanie. I was wondering if I could make myself ask. I think I'll be taking one from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 3:46 am

Oh you wimps.. you just walk up to one and tell them you are in a contest and need a photo of a cop, nothing to it LOL
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 4:21 am

I was wondering if I should try speeding today. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 4:38 am

HAHAHA good one Gail but that would get you being photographed by the cop not the other way around. Smile
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 5:36 am

Unfortunately that policeman photo wasn't going to work out at 3am when we had to go and rescue Maria from a visit with her parents Sad .... some people are so stupid! I am trying to work on the list... there are so many good photos to find.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 1:01 am

Jackie P wrote:
HAHAHA good one Gail but that would get you being photographed by the cop not the other way around. Smile

Ha Ha!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 1:02 am

katesmum wrote:
Unfortunately that policeman photo wasn't going to work out at 3am when we had to go and rescue Maria from a visit with her parents Sad .... some people are so stupid! I am trying to work on the list... there are so many good photos to find.

So sorry you're still having issues Lois.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 5:25 am

Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot to post this week's challenges yesterday. So sorry, I have them posted now Smile
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 6:45 am

I haven't been able to work on the list yet... Maybe next week... Have been working on the challenges though. I have the new ones Jackie just posted, the Eat Well and the color challenges left to do. Might be able to do all of them this month if I can keep this up! Smile Just posted the 80% cardstock one. LOVE how it turned out too! Smile

GREAT challenges Jackie! Thanks for all your hard work!
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 6:53 am

You have been doing great on the challenges Ginni.. love the one you just posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 1:33 pm

Off to check these out Jackie!!
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 6:24 pm

Thanks Jackie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 5:05 pm

I think I missed commenting on a few challenges here.. sorry ladies! But I did go to the gallery and left lots of love!!!
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Chatter   February Chatter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Chatter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next