Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!

Go down 
+5
Carla
spuccini
lirose
KerriNZ
Kelly
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Empty
PostSubject: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:03 am

What are you all working on? I have the first "warm up" challenge half done on my desk. I'll finish that one in the morning for sure!

Ironically though, that just as I set up this thread, I'm off to bed! Well It's been a long funky day and I am drooping! Sleep

Scrap on! I'll see you all in the morning fresh as a flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:07 am

i've gotta get someone to distract the kids cos I want to start the warm up challenge...my mind is going 90 mph today.....don't wanna go to work tomorrow , feel like I'm gonna miss too much around here
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:08 am

I going to work on my posting inspiration challenge, have the stuff out for the Kick Off challenge.

I need to sit with the dog. He is feeling neglected because he usually sits with DH all evening!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:08 am

I'm not working on anything right now. Boo! I took a nap this afternoon, DH came home from work sick (same cold as everyone else) and now he's in bed & the kids & I are watching Ghost Rider. Probably not the best movie choice. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:38 am

love Ghost Rider, shame the 2nd one SUCKED
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:41 am

I'm thinking it's not the best option right before bed though. I'm getting freaked out by some of the "underworld" characters. LOL
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:49 am

scratch Awww Steph you want me to hold your hand thru the scary parts ?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:51 am

LOL!! I just figure if they are creeping me out, my kids have got to be freaked out. My 2 yr. old keeps saying "scary mama, scary. I not looking."
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:56 am

I am really hoping to sleep in a bit tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 5:46 am

Somehow I finished three LO's, but now it's off to bed. Chat with you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 5:53 am

Night Jessica!
Back to top Go down
shannors
Big Sister
shannors

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 6:00 am

Geez - I forgot all about this! I'm really tired tonight but I'm reading the challenges with hopes of doing some on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 7:17 am

I off the Sleep . Good Night. Thanks ladies for an exciting day, see you in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 2:40 pm

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Yawning Good morning! Poor Murphy had his cone on last night and was ready to go out this morning for sure! Laughing It's so LOUD when he bangs it around his crate! Anyway, brought me right out of a deep sleep and staggering to the backyard with him...

I'm sitting here with my CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Sipping-coffee looking to see what you all did while I was snoozing!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:48 pm

Good thing you got some meds to calm him, Kelly.

I think I've been so mentally drained by work that it is difficult to go and scrap. I did work on a journal page the other night. I think at some point today, I'll go and finish that. Then perhaps I'll be more ready to scrap.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 3:51 pm

I think I'm starting to feel overwhelmed because I haven't been writing things that I need to do, down. My mind isn't clicking the way it should click. I'm hoping that just puttering around my scraproom this morning will help.

I get it.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 4:43 pm

I've finished writing down the challenges but I think I've only got an idea for one. I guess that is a start.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 5:09 pm

Why isn't anyone chatting? Did you know I just moved over Helen's challenge??? It's a fun one!!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 8:38 pm

I'm back but I guess the crop is officially over?
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 9:44 pm

Now it's time for scrapping Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 9:48 pm

Indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 9:48 pm

I am stuck on #11 in the scramble and it is driving me crazy!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 10:12 pm

The author is a "he".
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 10:19 pm

And he is the author of one of the two books , that I could not find in my searching --- but when I googled that books name , he was the first author that came up. BUT the picture was totally different from the one of the post just like Countdown to Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 11:56 pm

Carla wrote:
Now it's time for scrapping Smile

I'm just going to do that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next