Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!

Go down 
+5
Carla
spuccini
lirose
KerriNZ
Kelly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 12:30 am

The only author I can find for countdown to Christmas is Bill Peet and he's not on this list...
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 4:49 am

My brain is fried on ideas thinking for the movement & sound challenge (6).....anyone thinkin about a little help for me lol ?
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:25 am

Kerri, the movement could be in the pics or on a LO you could use Chevrons, scallops, scrunched ribbon - anything that is making your eyes move from one across the page ... think of the photo of Santa and the reindeer, your eyes don't usually rest just on one part, they usually start at the sleigh and move across the group of reindeer.

Sound - The pic I'm using for this has my 2 year old GD with a harmonica. I can hear the sounds by just looking at the pic. (Others could not but I can and it's my LO.)

As I have said, before and I continually remind my scrapbooking group a challenge is for inspiration. It should be fun and not frustrating. Don't over think it!

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 7:10 am

Thanks linda....now off to look at my pix again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!   CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROP CHATTER = Post here if you want to chat!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2