Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Note from the DT: New forum

Go down 
+9
Evinta
Helen
lirose
spuccini
After8
scrappinmama
Lisa L.
ScrapHappyMarie
Kelly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 1:29 am

You girls are AWESOME! I have been trying to get on but it keeps telling me I can't so I don't know how to do it....lol
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 1:36 am

Hmm, Tarah, you should be able to click on the register button all the way on the right...
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 4:25 am

Evinta wrote:
And i am VERY fast at the keyboard Wink

I'll join your guys one as well, we can link at the bottom of our forums to support each other and yeah, i can see it being fun Smile

SEE....THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS FORUM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 5:29 am

Yeah i don't see us having a major split. Im not competitive i just want to not have wasted a whole day getting things started Smile

Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 5:57 am

But on a serious note, if you guys need any help im just a email/pm away Smile

[I also would like to have some help, whats the best format for setting up challenges etca, ive never been a DT member!]
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 5:16 pm

I could help you out with ideas through the winter, Bryar. I'm not techy but I can come up with challenges, blind scraps, themed online crops, etc.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 5:18 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Evinta wrote:
And i am VERY fast at the keyboard Wink

I'll join your guys one as well, we can link at the bottom of our forums to support each other and yeah, i can see it being fun Smile

SEE....THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS FORUM!!!!

Yep, it's unlike any other!!

You ever wonder if we are all just geeky nerds and that's why we get along so well, avoid being cliquey and having popularity contests? Shocked LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 10:19 pm

After8 wrote:
I could help you out with ideas through the winter, Bryar. I'm not techy but I can come up with challenges, blind scraps, themed online crops, etc.

That is what i need help with Smile i can do the techy side i just need to learn the scrappy side lol!

I just had a random thought last night as i went to sleep, how about we share a gallery between the two forums? stops people having to register twice and upload twice.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:21 am

Good going!!!  I would hate to lose touch!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 9:19 am

I've closed my forum. There was no point keeping it open.

I'll join when i get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note from the DT: New forum   Note from the DT: New forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note from the DT: New forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2