Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Good-bye to the forum.....

Go down 
+5
Lisa L.
Helen
Kelly
lirose
Carla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Good-bye to the forum..... Empty
PostSubject: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 7:05 pm

Hopefully you've all settled in nicely on the other forum Scrap, Paper, Scissors

I will keep this one "online" for a few weeks before I remove it. If there's anything you need to get from the site, please get it before end of July. Thanks! I'll be removing the gallery at that time, also.

Have fun scrapping and chatting on SPS! I'll catch up with you all at some point, I'm sure Smile Won't get rid of me that easy. LOL!

Have a great summer, too!

Love to you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 7:51 pm

Thank-you Carla,  for an awesome forum.  You have done a fantastic job---their has always been so much respect, compassion and caring friendship.

Enjoy your new home, good luck with your little kiddos and we will look forward to hearing from you over ar Scrap, Paper, Scissors!

God bless!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 8:11 pm

'Awesome. We'll "see" you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 8:43 pm

{{HUGS}} Carla! Thanks for everything! It has been a blast! Enjoy your summer and stay in touch! {{HUGS}}
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 9:01 pm

Hugs Carla - please keep in touch! Thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:38 pm

Thank you Carla for all the time you put into this wonderful place! I really enjoyed being apart of this forum. And look forward to seeing you on the new forum!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:46 pm

Thank you Carla for all the work you've done and everything you've done to make this such a fun and caring place to be! No matter how long the other forum is up, this will always be my first "home" Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

Thankyou! i feel like a 18 year old leaving home for the first time! I'll miss you guys heaps.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 6:29 am

Carla thank you for having such an awesome place where I have been so blessed with so many amazing sisters. No words can ever thank you enough. Please enjoy your break and rejoin us ASAP as SPS! BIG HUGS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye to the forum.....   Good-bye to the forum..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-bye to the forum.....
Page 1 of 1