Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY

Go down 
+9
toyk
spuccini
Tams
Helen
Carla
Kelly
Lisa L.
After8
lirose
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:57 am

I'll add one of my silly funny stories tonight.
We were sitting in front of DDs house waiting for DD to come-she was locking up and coming but wasn't insight yet. Her boys were already in the van. I didn't see that one of them had his bin-oculars( binoculars) and was looking through them(toy ones). I asked "where is that Mama?" The answer I got was "I don't know, I can't see through walls."
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:04 am

Very cute, Pat!
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:56 pm

many times my mum often can't understand what Paris sometimes due to her speech, but several years ago I blame this on my mum's hearing. She was driving along with Paris & Cameron , so out of nowhere my mum asks Paris would you like to get the raisins out of my purse if you are hungry. Paris pipes up . Nanny, I don't like raisins...which my mum keeps it going with well that's a bit rude Paris , I thought you liked Asians. No Nanny, I don't like RAISINS , clear as mud she had to yell it to get my mum to listen & she proceeds to go on about being racist. Finally after 10mins of trying to explain herself , she finally says Nanny , my best friend is Asian , not a raisin.... bounce

Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:45 pm

Smile A kids!!!! The give us great memories!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:46 pm

Laughing I love this thread!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 4:22 am

Quite a few years ago ( I won't admit how many) I was watching a docomentry on tv with my mum & stepdad..something came on about whales & blow holes. So naïve me , says to my mum,,,i wish I had a blowhole, my mother without even thinking says you do Kerri. it's just not on your back...still to this day, she reminds me & tells MY kids about my blowhole...I totally think this will never be something I will live down ever Embarassed Embarassed
or the time as a teenager getting a new bed , told my mum I didn't want to die of cotdeath because of not getting used to a new bed.
Back when we lived in the US, downtown Jacksonville, Florida was not the nicest of neighborhoods....creepy homeless people every corner, generally scary. As we drove past a soup kitchen I asked my mum if we could stop by the soup kitchen for some soup, she was like it's not for people like us. I was like well how are they meant to get paying customers if they don't want us buying their soup...ummm Kerri, their customers are homeless people that can't afford to buy food. oh ok
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:33 pm

This was a silly moment from New Year's.  I filled balloons with confetti and the children got to pop them as I threw them down from upstairs.  A big mess, but fun!

June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Img_3412
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:57 pm

How fun would that be Jessica! LOVE the layout!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:03 pm

You have the neatest fun family activities  Jessica, you are creating wonderful memories for your family and preserving them in you awesome scrapbook pags!!!  You go, girl!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:06 am

Cute Jessica!  And I totally agree with Linda!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY   June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 4 - DOO-DAH DAY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2