Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story

Go down 
+12
tealover
pammypapers
spuccini
Scrappin Sabian
After8
ScrapHappyMarie
Kelly
Helen
kimberly_m
Carla
scrappinmama
lirose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 2:08 pm

Stunning Lisa! What a lovely memory of your grandma and you! LOVE this page!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 3:42 pm

Thanks! She was an amazing grandma. The day of her funeral the grandkids ranged from 3 to late 20s. Each one thought that they were her favourite!!! She listened and she let us pamper her. We would take her out to dinner and feel so grownup using our own money. She would listen to your secrets and never tell mom or dad. Every teen needs a grandma like that. I miss her dearly. I was struggling with infertility when she passed away so she never met my sons. I'd give anything for one more cup of tea with her.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 7:30 am

Beautiful page Lisa! What a sweet memory!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 2:31 pm

Wow some really great layouts ladies!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 9:46 am

Pam wrote:
Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Dscn0715

Oops I had originally posted this in the wrong challenge.

Great Job, Pam! Love the rosette, great pp and los ofjournaling.
Thanks for doing my challenge.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 9:48 am

Lisa, precious memories! My Grand mother loved tea and I can rember tea parties with her!
Very pretty , love your hexagons! Thanks for doing my challenge.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 2:22 am

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Blessing

Just a little bit of time to scrap and managed another challenge.This is what we as Ukrainians do at Easter-it is not a time of bunnies and chocolates but to us it is a very religious time with much soul cleansing and prayer and food(lol). Photos are of my basket and contents!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 3:06 am

You all are doing so great with your journaling.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 4:57 am

Beautiful Pat! Thanks for doing my challenge, I know journaling takes time.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:16 am

Wow, Pat, look at all that journaling! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 1:51 pm

Beautiful Pat. I grew up in "the Ukranian Capital of Canada" so Easter was definitely a very religious and appreciated time. We carried it on with our kids - using a lot of the traditions I grew up with and then rediscovered when we lived in Europe. My son actually asked me this year (on Easter Sunday) if I could make some of our special Easter bread. Shocked... are you kidding?!? That thing takes me days to make! Laughing

Maybe next year.

Thenks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 4:37 pm

Beautiful layout - so glad you documented it.
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:46 pm

Here's mine. I'm posting pics of a new layout and on old one. I created a page journalling about a photo that always makes me laugh everytime I see it. I am currently working on my DS's album and this photo was amongst the ones I wanted to scrap. I'm also posting a photo of one of my "journalling pages" I do every once in while in my albums. So the second pic is not a new layout but I wanted to show you guys how much I believe in the importance of adding journaling to your album pages.

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 201311

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 201312
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:52 pm

That's a funny story on the first page Pam. So hilarious!

I love the font on the second one. Is it your handwriting? Very awesome journaling!
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:01 pm

spuccini wrote:
That's a funny story on the first page Pam. So hilarious!

I love the font on the second one. Is it your handwriting? Very awesome journaling!

Yes that is my handwriting. In all my years of scrapbooking I think I've only used my computer to journal once or twice. I really love writing and I think there's just something to be said for including your own hand writing. It's my way of putting a little of me on each and every page.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:10 pm

Great LOs Pam, you have awesome had writing. Thanks for doing my challenge!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 1:25 am

Wowsers Pam and Pat!!! What journal-ers you two are.. and what lovely handwritting!!!!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 1:40 am

That's so funny, Pam! We've had some funny dress-ups, but I don't think that one has ever happened! LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 5:23 am

I just finished this one. I had my DD#2 answer questions and scrapbooked that! I think it counts as journaling.

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Journa10
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 9:07 am

I love this idea! I want to borrow this idea & do it with my kids. Great job Marie!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 2:16 pm

Love It marie! I may lift that idea, too! It would be neat to do every year to see how they change or stay the same. Thanks for doing my challenge.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 3:10 pm

Thanks ladies....it was Tam's idea and she found it on pinterest.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 3:10 pm

Awesome idea Marie!!! LOVE that layout!!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 3:18 pm

I actually didn't find the idea on pinterest, I google kids questionaires and found this one which I pinned to pinterest. This is the one Marie used!
http://in-the-corner.com/2013/02/05/a-great-idea-for-kids-birthdays-to-ask-the-same-20-questions-every-year-and-then-give-it-to-them-when-theyre-older/?repeat=w3tc

All your ladies layouts are great, I have to admit that of all the challenges this month this seems to be the hardest for me, I hope to get it done today!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 6:41 pm

TFS the site Tammy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next