Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story

Go down 
+12
tealover
pammypapers
spuccini
Scrappin Sabian
After8
ScrapHappyMarie
Kelly
Helen
kimberly_m
Carla
scrappinmama
lirose
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Empty
PostSubject: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 4:46 am

When I scrapbook the picture is usually the most important but there are times I love to tell the story, When I look at other's photos, I always wonder about the story.
My challenge to you is to complete a LO or Art Journal Page, that is primarily journaling. Pumpkinhead was a popular Christmas figure when I was a child.

This is my memories of Pumpkinhead.

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story 00113

You have until April 30 to complete this challenge to be entered into the April RAK draw.

Last edited by lirose on April 1st 2013, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 4:17 pm

What a great memory to record. I love the layout!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 4:50 pm

Great idea for a layout, Linda!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 6:18 pm

What a great story Linda!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 7:18 pm

Beautiful Linda.. I have never hear of Pumpkin Head until now.... great challenge and awesome journaling too!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 8:01 pm

Thanks, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 2:57 pm

I never heard of Punkin head either. I do like the story though and the fact that my pronounciation of "pumpkin" isn't totally wrong. Wink

I remember going to Eaton's downtown and seeing the Nutcracker Ballet display on the top floor of the store. It was like a magic land.... Funny the things you remember...

Interesting idea for a layout, Linda.. I really like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 7:38 pm

This one might be a little hard for me. I'm not one to journal at all so this one will be a big challenge for me. Can't wait to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 4:19 am

Is this enough journaling?

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Img_2915
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 7:01 am

Jessica this LO made my day! I only have one and we seem to have a never ending supply of clothes to do..... Wow I'm impressed you can keep it all straight!!!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 2:11 pm

Who says I can keep it all straight? Laughing I do try...

Glad it made you smile! Smile
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 2:43 pm

Jessica, you made mr smile, too! Love your journaling and title! It is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for doing my challenge!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 4:45 pm

Great job Jessica! I love the sticker that says "service with a smile" Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

This is a great challenge idea. I am a huge fan of journaling. All my pages usually have a paragraph somewhere.
The layouts are fantastic ladies.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 7:12 pm

Laughing That's great Jessica!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
tealover
Little Sister
tealover

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 9:11 pm

Love that layout! Smile I did a layout about laundry once...it's a never ending thing isn't it?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 10:32 pm

I don't know how the heck you do it Jessica... I wish you could pass some of your strength on to me!!! LOVE that layout.. and the clothes hanger and clothesline paper.. awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 3:47 am

Jessica this is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:01 am

Awesome LO Jessica! We are down to three now and it is still never ending! LOL
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:58 am

Kelly wrote:
I never heard of Punkin head either. I do like the story though and the fact that my pronounciation of "pumpkin" isn't totally wrong. Wink

I remember going to Eaton's downtown and seeing the Nutcracker Ballet display on the top floor of the store. It was like a magic land.... Funny the things you remember...

Interesting idea for a layout, Linda.. I really like it. Smile

I always. Wanted to see. That.
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 2:15 pm

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Dscn0715

Oops I had originally posted this in the wrong challenge.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 2:52 pm

Awesome page Pam!! And wowsers.. lots of journaling!! WTG!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 3:47 am

Beautiful Pam!

Here is mine. It tells about my love of tea stemming from my conversations over tea, with my Gramma, when I was younger.

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story IMG_3350

Images from Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Last edited by Lisa L. on April 17th 2013, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 5:30 am

LISA I am in love!!!!! What a wonderful LO, one I would not of thought of!!! My grampie and I were tea drinkers and many of my best conversations were with him and the tea pot...lol.

I love the entire thing! Super great job, thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 6:16 am

Wow ladies you are really rocking this challenge! This is the one that I dread the most. I hate journaling so I'm procrastinating this one. You girls make it look so easy though not to mention beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story   Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linda's DT Challenge #2 - Tell A Story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next