Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario

Go down 
+9
Gail D
Alimom4
spuccini
katesmum
Colleen
Carla
Lindy
Helen
Jackie P
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 3:22 am

Well Missi is strictly a daddy girl's unless I have food or treats or am in bed trying to sleep at which time she wants to lie on my face and curl up. She is VERY loving when I am trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 3:39 am

TeeHee. Mine objects to too much computer time. She'll nip at my leg if I'm ignoring her for longer than she thinks I should.
Back to top Go down
yayaprincess
Little Sister

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 5:37 am

welcome Jackie
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 7:09 am

Hey, don't I know you from somewhere else? I have you on my blogroll hehehe

yayaprincess wrote:
welcome Jackie
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 12:48 am

LOL girls! We have 3 cats. We have a Mitty (male, his name is short for Mittens, rescue from the barn, his Mama was killed by a falcon... he was size of a 2 wk old baby kitten at 6 weeks....) and a Misty, (female, adopted last Jan 1 from SPCA) here. Both are rescues and came with the names they have! LOL Mitty and Misty, can you believe that??

We have a female tortoiseshell named Tootsie, also a rescue, who lives at the barn (indoors.) We take care of her food, water, and take her yearly for vet checkups etc... but she cannot live with Misty as she (T) hates her (M). Weird. But Tootsie is the QUEEN of the barn! Is the only cat there. The teens who work there (incl kate, my DD) and student riders dote on her as she is a long-haired cat and very fancy and pretty too. (I call her Miss Priss.)

Loved hearing about these crazy cats of yours too!
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:05 am

Sounds like Tootsie would be my kind of kitty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2