Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario

Go down 
+9
Gail D
Alimom4
spuccini
katesmum
Colleen
Carla
Lindy
Helen
Jackie P
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 8:35 pm

Hi, guess I should introduce myself. My name is obviously Jackie and Colleen twisted my arm til I promised I would join.. well not quite but she did invite me several times. Smile I live in a little town halfway between London and Windsor, called Wallaceburg. I live with my husband of 39 years. We have one daughter and she and her husband have given us five adorable grand children. We are owned and operated by one finicky feline named Missi.. she is a hateful fat thing who will bite my hand off if I try to touch her and she don't want to be touched.. however if she is in a loving mode, she will curl up on my face and purr quite contentedly. I love scrapping and do a lot of hybrid. I love the idea of being able to choose whatever paper I want and then take it into Paint Shop and change the colour to whatever colour I want. Oh yeah I still buy a lot of regular paper too, never fail, gotta have my BG and Bo bunny. Smile I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 8:47 pm

Hi Jackie and Welcome to SOS!!!!!!
Nice to see a fellow Ontarian here! Join in and looking forward to getting to know you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 9:49 pm

Thanks Helen, I am gonna feel my way around here, I am looking for a good place to call home, not really happy with the forums where I am right now. Looking for a place that's a little busier. Where abouts in Ontario are you?
Back to top Go down
Lindy
Lifetime Sister
Lindy

Number of posts : 4985

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 10:25 pm

Welcome Jackie.... flower
Back to top Go down
http://venividiscrappy.blogspot.com/
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 11:20 pm

Jackie, long time no see! Welcome :-)

So, you've gone to the dark side... LOL! I love my paper too much for that, but a couple of the girls will be sharing some Photoshop tips/techniques with us this month. Maybe they'll lure me in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 11:20 pm

Jackie P wrote:
Thanks Helen, I am gonna feel my way around here, I am looking for a good place to call home, not really happy with the forums where I am right now. Looking for a place that's a little busier. Where abouts in Ontario are you?

Jackie... you will love it here! THere is lots going on, and everyone is so friendly! ... not like other places!!!
I am in Cambridge!
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:35 am

Oh wait a minute Carla... you misunderstood me.. I still use paper, I just print it first. hehe
Oh no I don't do complete digi, I like my paper and glue way too much for that. But I like having full control over my colours too so I like the idea of digi paper and then printing it LOL

Helen, Cambridge is a little ways from where I am located... don't think we will have any scrap get togethers hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:41 am

We may! It isn't that far!!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:43 am

Hey Jackie so glad you joined us. You are going to love these ladies. Helen is the one you have to watch out for though, she tries to get me in trouble.

Ladies wait until you see some of Jackie's work.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:49 am

Ha Ha!! So not true Colleen!!! LOL!!!!!!!! {{HUGS}}
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:58 am

Jackie knows I wouldn't fib to her Smile
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 1:27 am

Hi Jackie... looking forward to seeing some of your grandkiddies on paper... lol.... mine are all here !!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 1:55 am

So do you think she will try to get me into trouble too? You know how easy I get into trouble!

Colleen wrote:
Hey Jackie so glad you joined us. You are going to love these ladies. Helen is the one you have to watch out for though, she tries to get me in trouble.

Ladies wait until you see some of Jackie's work.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 1:55 am

Won't be long, they are about all I do LOL

katesmum wrote:
Hi Jackie... looking forward to seeing some of your grandkiddies on paper... lol.... mine are all here !!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 3:35 am

Welcome Jackie!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 3:53 am

Jackie P wrote:
Won't be long, they are about all I do LOL

katesmum wrote:

You just never know but watch her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 4:03 am

Welcome Jackie!!! I'm Ali, Mom to 4 kids, 4 fur kids and 1 horse!
Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 5:44 am

Hi Jackie! Welcome to SOS.

One of my cats is named Missy and is a grouch. Hmmm, I wonder what's in a name.....LOL.
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 5:53 am

Welcome Jackie, glad to see you!
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 6:32 am

I suppose she is a Tabby too? Wonder why we put up with them the way we do.. mine rules the roost around here.

Gail D wrote:

One of my cats is named Missy and is a grouch. Hmmm, I wonder what's in a name.....LOL.
Back to top Go down
ChrisP
Big Sister
ChrisP

Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 2:25 pm

Welcome Jackie!
Back to top Go down
JMP
Our Very 1st SISTER!
JMP

Number of posts : 3918

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 2:31 pm

Hello and Welcome, Jackie flower Nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JeanMaries.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 1:00 am

Jackie P wrote:
I suppose she is a Tabby too? Wonder why we put up with them the way we do.. mine rules the roost around here.

Gail D wrote:

She's tabby but her stripes are really faint. She's mainly a dark grey. Missy thinks she runs the place but her sister Sugar only puts up with so much. I'm never sure quite what happens but after a week or so of Missy being quite mean to her, things do a sudden switch. As for ruling me, well, I'm quite a softy. My kids laugh at me for what I allow the cats to do.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 1:51 am

My daughter could never understand why I put up with Missi because she has only seen the hateful side of her. Missi hates my DD with a passion and we have never figured out why, but the minute Janet walks into the house, Missi starts growling and hissing and don't stop til she leaves. However, Missi is a "daddy's girl" and she keeps him company, she loves him to death.
We had a big laugh at our Christmas dinner because she jumped up in the chair which just happened to be right beside the turkey and she stayed there for the entire dinner LOL.. we kept thinking how my BIL would pass out with indignation if he were there. But yeah we do tend to go out of our way to make sure she has everything she wants.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 3:11 am

Oh my - we could share lots of Missi/Missy stories. My Missy hates son 2 and acts pretty much the same way when he's around. She actually hisses at son 3 for a few days after son 2 leaves although that hasn't lasted as long this last time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario   Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Snowy Southwestern Ontario
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next