Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from London Ontario!

Go down 
+10
After8
Pam
oliebud
RickiLeBlanc
spuccini
Helen
ScrapHappyMarie
Tams
Carla
scrappinmama
14 posters
AuthorMessage
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

Number of posts : 152

Hello from London Ontario!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 5:40 pm

Marie suggested I come on over and say hello Very Happy

I guess I signed up years ago for the forum but have never introduced myself. Shocked

Anyways, my name is Jen. I live in London, Ontario with my hubby and 2 wonderful children. Sydney just turned 9 and Logan is 6. My husband and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage this May (we are headed to Chicago for a week just the 2 of us). I have been scrapping for quite some time. I started seriously scrapping about 9 years ago when my daughter was born (or should I say I started shopping more for cool things 9 years ago LOL)

I look forward to "meeting" everyone!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 6:01 pm

Welcome, Jen! Glad Marie encouraged you to drop by Smile

Can't wait to see your work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 6:30 pm

Hi Jen, there is alot of old friends here and lots of new ones, and a great bunch of ladies, tons of inspiration as well!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 9:01 pm

JEN!!!!!! YOU CAME!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE! IT WILL BE AWESOME SCRAPBOOKING WITH YOU AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 10:24 pm

Welcome Jen!!! I live in Cambridge... just down the road!!!

Jump on in, and looking forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 12:32 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
RickiLeBlanc
Little Sister
RickiLeBlanc

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 1:09 am

Welcome ... glad you found your way here too ... Marie just introduced me to this site about a week ago. So good to see "old" faces ... or at least usernames!!! lol
Back to top Go down
oliebud
Always a Sister
oliebud

Number of posts : 1449

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 1:23 am

hey jen!!! glad you found your way here. i see most of my old forum buddies are catching up to me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cherylscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 2:12 am

Hi Jen!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 3:26 am

Hi, Jen! So good to see you! Looking forward to scrapping with you again. I was sixsons, then 7th heaven and now I'm after8.

Back to top Go down
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 4:55 am

Thanks Ladies!

Congrats to you Jessica on your 8th!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 4:58 am

scrappinmama wrote:
Thanks Ladies!

Congrats to you Jessica on your 8th!!
Oh, and he is a cutie pie for sure! I got to hold him on Thursday and it made my day!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 2:00 pm

Welcome, Jen!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 4:34 pm

Welcome Jen.. I'm slightly north east of you here in Ottawa-land.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 9:43 pm

Exciting!!! Welcome Jenn!...and I see Ricki is here too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 1:18 am

Hey Jen!!! Here you are!! Glad to see you again and can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful family!! How is Ontario?
Back to top Go down
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 3:51 am

Ontario is good but I am dreaming of Spring Smile

Hopefully the groundhog was correct about an early spring.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 4:09 am

Our ground hog saw his shadow and it has been snowing ever since!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario!    Hello from London Ontario!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from London Ontario!
Page 1 of 1