Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

"End of the Line" Challenge

Go down 
+8
Tams
Helen
spuccini
katesmum
After8
Carla
ScrapHappyMarie
lirose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

"End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:10 am

End of the line? Are you kidding? I hoard things until I find them again and then I start using the old ones! Laughing

I suppose I could use some rub ons that I'm "saving"... That would work eh? (said for the Canadianism of it all)... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:43 am

Thanks Helen
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:51 am

Great layouts ladies!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:53 am

thanks Pam
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:30 am

Marie, I love it, love it, love it !!!!

Awesome job, perfect for your pic.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:31 am

Just posted mine in the challenge intro.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 3:49 am

Marie, what a fun layout. Yes, the title is perfect for the photo. So is Goofy.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 3:51 am

After8 wrote:
I thought of using "pinching pennies" as my title but then decided just to add it into the journaling and keep my "food for thought" title. The pp is the last of my Karen Foster vegetable paper from the gardening collection she put out a few years ago.

"End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Img_2516

Jessica, I love that you did a layout about groceries. That is great paper!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 4:03 am

lirose wrote:
Marie, I love it, love it, love it !!!!

Awesome job, perfect for your pic.
Awe, thank you so much Linda
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 4:05 am

Gail D wrote:
Marie, what a fun layout. Yes, the title is perfect for the photo. So is Goofy.
Thank you Gail, trust me Cassie can be pretty goofy so I thought it to be the perfect hat for her. I'm sure she tried on every hat at Disney!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 4:08 am

Great LO Linda, I love your journal tag and that is awesome how you used your penny. That's cool how you picked the year to represent!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 6:16 am

Thanks Marie.

Glad I did not have to sort to the botom of the penny jar to find 1969!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:04 pm

Both of you have such excellent layouts! Totally different but they fit your themes.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:47 pm

lirose wrote:
Thanks Marie.

Glad I did not have to sort to the botom of the penny jar to find 1969!!! Smile
LOL I had to ask a friend who was here for my bible study group for a penny! I'm sure she thought I was nuts at first but she liked how the LO was coming along. LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:48 pm

Kelly wrote:
Both of you have such excellent layouts! Totally different but they fit your themes.
Thanks Kelly
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:10 am

I just finished my first challenge Very Happy It has been awhile since I scrapbooked. I went thru my stash and found some small pieces of ribbon that I used to cover a chipboard heart with and used scraps of paper to make the rest of the embellishments. Sorry for the picture quality but the lighting in my scraproom wasn't the best for taking a picture.

"End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 End_of11
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:35 am

Thati s awesome Pam, I love the way you wrapped the heart. Thanks for doing the challenge!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:02 am

Love it Pam! The wrapped heart is perfect!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:14 am

NIce job Pam! Love the cork title letters!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:22 am

Great LO Pam!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 1:11 pm

Gorgeous layout Pam!!! LOVE how you placed your photo (which is adorable) and such!! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:08 pm

"End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Wintermem

This is my last page of this pp line-I bought several! And the 2nd to last batch of snowmen photos! Plus my penny a 2012 one!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:15 pm

Precious, Pat!

I love the snowman paper. Is it a recent line?
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:24 pm

No, Linda, this particular line was from 3 Bugs in a rug about 4-5 years ago! I don't even know if they are still around.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:43 pm

I guess, it probably is an "End of the Line" Paper. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "End of the Line" Challenge   "End of the Line" Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"End of the Line" Challenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next