Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

want to guess

Go down 
+12
katesmum
Helen
kimberly_m
oliebud
scrappywmk
lirose
Carla
Colleen
Lisa L.
spuccini
Kelly
After8
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

want to guess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 9:15 pm

42 hrs. is crazy! I had 2 hrs. with Hannah, 4 hrs. with Josh and 5 hrs. with Zach but when I went in I wasn't feeling anything. I went in because I had gone from 3 to 6 cm in a week. When I went to the hospital, they made me stay. Things really started happening about 2pm and he was born at 4 pm.

I'll guess again Jessica: Wed. July 20th at 11:30 am 8lbs. 12 oza.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 9:38 pm

Here's another guess for from me, Jessica!
Tues July June 19 2:14 am 9lbs. 15 0zs.

There, it is changed!! Really Jessica, I did not mean July. I was just following Stephanie's. LOL

Last edited by lirose on June 16th 2012, 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 9:58 pm

lirose wrote:
Here's another guess for from me, Jessica!
Tues July 19 2:14 am 9lbs. 15 0zs.

I'm sure she doesn't really mean that, Jessica..
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 10:07 pm

My second guess:

June 18th at 3:20pm 8 lbs 15 ozs
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 10:18 pm

Guess #2

June 20
5 p.m.
10 pounds 1 oz
Back to top Go down
oliebud
Always a Sister
oliebud

Number of posts : 1449

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 11:35 pm

june 22 1:14 am 9 pounds 6 oz
Back to top Go down
http://cherylscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:41 am

spuccini wrote:

Oh jeez, I totally did not mean July!!!! I pray to God he's out before July for you!!!

I really meant June 20th!!! LOL!!! Please don't hate me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:43 am

June 19 at 5:00 a.m.
8 lb 10 oz
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 2:55 am

Carla wrote:
. One push for her head, and another and she was out. No medication, no stitches. It was awesome!

I agree, that is awesome. With Son 2 I felt the first twinge at noon. During the evening, I some strong contractions but nothing close. I went to bed and slept for a while but woke and went to the hospital during the night. He was born 20 minutes after we got to the hospital. Way better than hanging around there.

I've been thinking if I can relate some personality traits to the labours. Son 2 does plan everything before doing the job.

With Son 1 my water broke during the night. Went to the hospital and was admitted but the labour was start and stop so eventually they put me on the drip to get things going. We had monitors and doctors and interns and residents coming and poking and prodding and guessing his weight. A first timer was closest. He was born right at the time of the appointment we had scheduled with the doctor that day. Part of that fit his personality. He talks about doing things, dabbles in them, works hard for a while and then has trouble finishing. He is NOT a punctual person. LOL

With Son 3 I still didn't know what to expect. I had nothing happening and went to bed one night and woke up a couple of hours later with fairly regular contractions. Was admitted to hospital and the contractions continued and I was fully dilated but my water didn't break. I was still in labour when the doctor made his rounds. Late in the morning the nurses decided to ask if they could break the water. While they were waiting the water broke and then everything was finished in a matter of minutes. The doctor did not get to the delivery room from a couple of floors below before he was born. Maybe I can take comfort in that. Son 3 hasn't found his path in life yet. Perhaps it will happen suddenly just like his birth. Smile

Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:29 am

spuccini wrote:
spuccini wrote:

Oh jeez, I totally did not mean July!!!! I pray to God he's out before July for you!!!

I really meant June 20th!!! LOL!!! Please don't hate me!!!

affraid JULY!!!! LOL! Laughing I'm sure he'll be out by then... there's no more room for him to grow! I'm packing away maternity shirts and pants because they don't fit anymore!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:35 am

So far I have:

scrappywmk - June 17, 12:30 pm, 9 lbs. 5 oz
Carla - June 18, 3:20 pm - 8 lbs, 15 oz
Helen - June 18, 7:40 pm - 7lbs, 4 oz
lirose - June 19, 2:14 am - 9 lbs, 15 oz
Colleen - June 19, 5:00 am - 8 lbs, 10 oz
spuccini - June 20, 11:30 am - 8 lbs, 12 oz
KZ - June 20, 5:00 pm - 10 lbs, 1 oz
lynnmarie - June 21, 11:45 a.m. - 9lbs
kimberly_m - June 21, 11:57 pm - 10lbs 6oz
oliebud - June 22, 1:14 am - 9 lbs, 6 oz
Lisa L - June 23rd, 10:00 am - 9 lbs

Last edited by 7th heaven on June 23rd 2012, 2:29 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 6:59 am

I'll say June 17th, 12:30pm, 9lbs.5oz.

With DD, my water broke around 10 am and I had strong and quick contractions pretty much 5 minutes apart right from the start. I was 45 mins away from my hometown hospital and they had me there for 8 hrs before sending me to the city b/c I wasn't dilating. I remember the Dr telling me that he had one other c-section to do first and to just hang on for a little while. He didn't even get down the hallway before all the alarms started going off and he came running back pushing me to the operating room himself. They actually lost both of our heartbeats for several minutes and she was born less than 10 minutes after I got to the hospital.

Now way was I going through any of that with the boys so they were both planned c-sections two weeks before their due dates (DD was 4 days early).
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 1:49 pm

I say June 18th at 7:40pm weighing in at 7 lbs, 4 oz.
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:13 pm

Updated the list for Helen and Wanita!
Back to top Go down
LynnMarie
Big Sister
LynnMarie

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:39 pm

June 21 - lets say 11:45 a.m. just in time for lunch and I'm gonna say 9lbs rite on the dot...
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 3:48 pm

How is he doing today Jessica??
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 3:20 pm

Sorry to keep you all in suspense... with yesterday being Father's Day I didn't get a chance to get on the computer at all! He is still moving good, today he feels more snug in there and I feel quite energetic!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 3:52 pm

Oh my Jessica.. you must be so ready to deliver this little one!!! {{HUGS}}
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 3:55 pm

Must be getting close, Jessica! Are the kids excited?
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 4:18 pm

I will guess June 23rd at 10:00 am. 9 lbs even.
Back to top Go down
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 8:01 pm

June 21, 11:57pm, 10lbs 6oz
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 4:28 pm

I am getting more ready as each day passes. If I were more uncomfortable I'd probably have tears of frustration right now! I was hoping he'd be here by now so I could've attended the 40th Miss KV pageant, I was to be on the float of past queens in the parade on Saturday... I might get invited again in 10 more years! Oh, well. I e-mailed them today saying I wouldn't be there. It actually feels good to have made that decision... I feel less pressure now about waiting a few more days for his arrival. Chase's birthday is Monday though, I hope we're in the hospital and home again by then!

Feeling the pinching sensation of his head today - that's a first, but I'm not going to get myself thinking something should happen, I've done enough of that the past few days and lost sleep. LOL! Now I'm ready to wait for God's timing like I prayed! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and she'll check me, unlike last week when it was the routine blood pressure and heartbeat check. Will let you know what she says!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 4:36 pm

Well, hoping the next time we hear from you, you will have delivered :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:18 pm

Hoping Thane will soon decide to make his appearance. {Hugs} and prayers!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 11:05 pm

Yeah, Thane little buddy, it's about time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to guess   want to guess - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to guess
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next