Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Pam's May Challenge

Go down 
+11
PatiO
Lisa L.
lirose
spuccini
Helen
Kelly
After8
Scrappin Sabian
Carla
pammypapers
Pam
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:53 am

Love the film strip! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 2:27 pm

How did I miss this one? I love this, Tammy!! That photo makes me smile too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 9:28 pm

Oopss...sorry. Still learning.

The pictures are diagonal like yours and at least one of the pictures is double matted. The outdoor element is the birds and the trees (obviously ;p) lol I don't have any ink pads so I used the broad end of one of my markers and 'inked' the 12x12 pages. I knew I had some leaf embellishments somewhere and I found them and used those as well. This was fun. Thanks for challenging us!
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 9:34 pm

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 11711
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 9:41 pm

Pretty pictures! I love the hidden part!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:18 pm

Very nice Tammy, Love the little filmstrip!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:18 pm

Awesome Sherri-Ann, Love your journaling!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:22 pm

Very nice, Sheri Ann! I love the two "doors" you've done. Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 11:41 pm

Great layout Sherri-Ann! Thanks for participating in my challenge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:51 am

Kelly wrote:
Pam, from your layout I chose the silver and the blue as the color combo for this layout. For messy, I used a lot of LIQUID GLUE!! and ended up with it everywhere.. I also fussy cut the bunny and inked the edges of bunny and journal box. Lots of snowflakes for my "outside" accent"... Metal brads and beads... circles and so on.. Smile

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Snow_w10

How did I miss this?? LOVE it Kelly! The colors just pop!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:52 am

Tams wrote:
Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 102_0324
I looked at your layout as a sketch, did a boy page, I inked the embossed stars and the thing under brothers, they are inked in 3 shades of blue!

LOVE it Tammy!! Just so darn cute!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:53 am

PeridotPrincess wrote:
Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 11711

Beautiful Sherri-Ann!!! LOVE the title.. it looks like wood!!
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 11:18 am

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Zzzzzz15

I used three different papers, inked around them, & my outside elememt is the butterflies, my matting & letters are brown!! The picture is matted on pp then on brown. The cut out design on the side is the same as the matting.
Victoria
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 1:57 pm

Awesome Victoria!!!!! And LOVE that photo!!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:28 pm

Wonderfil LO, Victoria! Love the photo, too!!!

Justin must be doing a nation wide tour, he was in the maritimes last week!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:46 pm

Thanks for the challenge, Pam. This is mine. It is the right hand page that goes with "Lizzie Busy As a Bee ..." on Friday's SEED.

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 02110

I only had the three photos, so used the big flower in the center. The outdoor elements are the bees and the flower and the edges are inked for the messy, plus some Stickles on the stamped BEE and they are always messy for me.

Not sure if I really like the yellow brown strip Thickers, they were in a pack i got at Home Sense.
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 5:09 pm

toyk wrote:
Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Zzzzzz15

I used three different papers, inked around them, & my outside elememt is the butterflies, my matting & letters are brown!! The picture is matted on pp then on brown. The cut out design on the side is the same as the matting.
Victoria

Great layout Victoria! Thanks for participating in my challenge
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 5:10 pm

lirose wrote:
Thanks for the challenge, Pam. This is mine. It is the right hand page that goes with "Lizzie Busy As a Bee ..." on Friday's SEED.

Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 02110

I only had the three photos, so used the big flower in the center. The outdoor elements are the bees and the flower and the edges are inked for the messy, plus some Stickles on the stamped BEE and they are always messy for me.

Not sure if I really like the yellow brown strip Thickers, they were in a pack i got at Home Sense.

Great layout Linda, this is a great companion page to "Lizzie Busy As a Bee" page. Thanks for participating in my challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 6:18 pm

Love your layouts ladies! Your photo is great, Victoria and linda, I really like that bee paper!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 6:53 pm

Thanks, Kelly. The bee paper is in a CTMH pack.
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 7:17 pm

Thanks ladies.
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 12:58 pm

Great layouts ladies!
Lirose, I do believe I have that same bee stamp Smile
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 4:00 pm

Thanks, Sherri- Ann. I love the bees.

I keep think of Jessica and her bees!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 2:18 am

I definitely got good and dirty on this one. I created my own pattern paper on this one. I took inspiration from your clock embellishment. For my outdoor element I used outdoor pictures of Cassie in the woods.
Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Sketch12
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:14 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner. I was away for the weekend. Here is a list of the people who paticipated:

1 Jessica
2 Pat
3 Pam (PammyPapers)
4 Kelly
5 Helen
6 Tams
7 Sherri-Ann
8 Victoria
9 Linda
10 Marie

By random draw the winner is Victoria! cheers Congratulations! I will get your prize in the mail this week.

Thanks everyone for participating in my challenges. I love all the layouts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pam's May Challenge   Pam's May Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pam's May Challenge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next