Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister

Go down 
+13
littlekiwi
ScrapHappyMarie
Pam
Lisa L.
toyk
tealover
After8
Carla
Tams
Kelly
kimberly_m
Scrappin Sabian
lirose
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:39 am

Lisa L. wrote:
It was me Very Happy. I had a card to go inside and forgot to put it in! Hope you like it all.
Oh Lisa thank you so much! I love, love, love it all!!!! Like I said you know me so well! I adore it all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:00 pm

Carla wrote:
I received mine today from Tammy Smile Thanks so much, Tams! Wowzers, what a bunch of stuff! I got some Thickers, too, Marie Smile

You are very welcome!
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:45 pm

been meaning to mention , I have sent to my Secret RAK sister & still waiting for mine....
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 3:33 pm

Marie, what a great RAK you received! I had hoped I got you because I was going to send you packages of thickers.. Wink

Way to go, Lisa!

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 3:34 pm

Tams wrote:
Carla wrote:
I received mine today from Tammy Smile Thanks so much, Tams! Wowzers, what a bunch of stuff! I got some Thickers, too, Marie Smile

You are very welcome!

So, where is your picture?? WE WANT TO SEE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 3:38 pm

KerriNZ wrote:
been meaning to mention , I have sent to my Secret RAK sister & still waiting for mine....

I'm sure it's on the way, Kerri!! Seems that the mail is moving slow. The list is also shrinking as to whom sent to whom so we can figure it all out if we want... hee hee..
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 4:25 pm

We are down to:

Jerusha
Pam
Jennifer
Kerri
Helen

Saving the best for last!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 4:49 pm

Lisa, have you figured out whose packages haven't arrived yet? Not the recipient but the sender... then we can figure out who is slacking! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:40 pm

No but Linda would know who has each of these ladies. Or if you have sent a package to one of the ladies, you can post here.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:00 pm

I'll have to see if I kept the master list. I don't know whata the shipping time frame is to/from Australia & New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:10 pm

Other than Helen's name, it is the continent cross over!!!!

Jennifer requested not to receive a RAK and the person who received Jennifer's name RAKed another sisiter or two.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:35 pm

That could take some time then for sure.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:46 pm

I went through these today because your asking.

The following have been received:

Linda sent to Tarah
Kimberly sent to Pat
Kelly sent to Victoria
Tammy sent to Carla
Jessica sent to Stephanie
Jerusha sent to Kelly
Lisa sent to Marie
Pam sent to Tammy
Helen sent to Jessica
Stephanie sent to Linda
Pat sent to Lisa
Tarah sent to Kimberly.
Victoria had Jennifer's name. Jennifer requested no Rak, so Kelly randomly chose 2 sisiter to RAK and sent a card to Jennifer.

Jerusha and Pam's are on route from Australia.

Jennifer was sending to Jerusha.
Kerri was sending to Pam.

and this is where things get a little blurry because I had to delete some messages from my box.

Carla or Marie have Kerri or Helen.

But the big reason why people have not received their RAK is the distance. I have no idea how long it takes between NA and Australia/ New Zealand.

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 11:23 pm

Thanks Linda for checking into all of this..
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:39 am

I was told at the post office that New Zealand would be about 2 weeks, so next week I would think Jennifer would get it.

Victoria
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:49 am

No worries, I am patiently waiting. I am excited to see what I will be getting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:00 am

the longest anything I've ever received from the US & Canada was 3 wks, shortest time was just over a week....so watch this space ladies, i'm stalking hehehehe bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:32 am

mine will be going postal hopefully today (been under pressure with assignments as my last official day is next Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:53 am

Mine is actually not in the mail yet, either. It's packaged and ready, though Smile

I'm a bad secret sister....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:32 am

well most of the secrets are out & I can't remember if I put a card in or not.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
tealover
Little Sister
tealover

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:58 pm

Kelly wrote:
I LOVE the crochet flowers and was wondering if Jerusha made them herself...

So glad you like it! I was really having a hard time finding things and buying things. HAHA! Smile And no, I don't make them myself. My sister is a crocheter and I am a crochet wannabe. So until I master it, I go to her with my ideas and she mails them to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:50 pm

tealover wrote:
Kelly wrote:

So glad you like it! I was really having a hard time finding things and buying things. HAHA! Smile And no, I don't make them myself. My sister is a crocheter and I am a crochet wannabe. So until I master it, I go to her with my ideas and she mails them to me!

Laughing I'm the same way!! I buy the crochet thread and my friend makes them for me!! I can't crochet to save my life!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:32 pm

tealover wrote:
Kelly wrote:

ask your sister to make some for me to please! I so can not crocket!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:34 pm

I have mine almost all ready to send out.....just need a little something special to add to it.
Back to top Go down
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:13 am

mine is postal as of today - estimated to take 6-10 working days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next