Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister

Go down 
+13
littlekiwi
ScrapHappyMarie
Pam
Lisa L.
toyk
tealover
After8
Carla
Tams
Kelly
kimberly_m
Scrappin Sabian
lirose
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 6:39 am

I was also blessed with a package from Victoria today! A lovely surprise! Very Happy These are the items from the package. The army ribbon was the first thing I pulled out.... I can't tell you how happy I was to see that! I love you

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Img_3232

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Img_3233

And the Christmas lights on this page was also from the package. I brought the package with me and I'm using stuff already and have plans for more of it tomorrow!

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Img_3234

Thank you so much, Victoria! You made my day! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

Yay, Jessica!! I have an idea for those little lights as well and it's similar to yours!

Thanks again, Victoria. I feel like it IS my birthday!!

Question: The little brown dies, bottom right hand corner of Jessica's organized photo, that you also sent to me, where did you get them? Jerusha sent me some too and I LOVE them... just curious..
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 3:11 pm

Awesome, Jessica!!! Lots of fun stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:06 pm

You are welcome Jessica, glad you could use them!! I have to confess I missed something out of the package with the little sheppard boy, I will send it to you soon so don't use it yet!! I was making sure everything was in the package since I have had it forever & missplaced the stable. Sorry.
Kelly I bought a couple of different packages at Michaels in the "sale" bin. I really dig throught the sales bins at all stores!! You never know when stuff goes on sale!! I also live a 5 minute drive from Michaels & seem to know most of the staff, they tell me what is on sale!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 1:25 am

I received happy mail today!!!! Smile

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 01410

Thanks, Stephanie, Love the way that you sent the Washi tape. Everytime I look at a roll, I think I'll never use that whole roll and it is hard to share, it is not like you can just roll off half. You probably can't tell from the pic but Stephanie tore off strips and placed it on parchment paper front and back! I have a great assortment of pieces!

I am making plans for putting some of it to use tonight.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 1:56 am

Glad you liked it Linda!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 2:42 am

Great idea, Stephanie!

Linda, can't wait to see what you're doing.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 3:05 am

I received some very happy mail from Pat today and I LOVE IT!!!! There are the most beautiful papers I have ever seen. She "got me" dead on - every single thing I love and will use. Thanks so much Pat - I feel very lucky!!!!!

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 IMG_3689

There are layers of papers underneath - beautiful ones!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 3:09 am

Looks great, Lisa!! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 3:31 am

Wow Lisa! I feel like I need to send Linda some more things! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 4:04 am

And I have to do confirmation cards for the weekend and there is a die cut cross/oval and some crosses. Just finished cutting it all out and sorting.

Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:25 am

spuccini wrote:
Wow Lisa! I feel like I need to send Linda some more things! Embarassed

Don't talk so silly!!!!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:43 am

I'm happy you received your stuff,Lisa. I always worry with Canada Post so the parcel would get to it's destination! I'm happy that you can use the things,knowing what you do and like was an easy pick! I'd like to see the cards you made too.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:47 am

PatiO wrote:
I'm happy you received your stuff,Lisa. I always worry with Canada Post so the parcel would get to it's destination! I'm happy that you can use the things,knowing what you do and like was an easy pick! I'd like to see the cards you made too.

I am working on the confirmation one right now. I will post for sure. And I absolutely love the Secret Garden stuff...I have eyed that line forever and now I have some. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 2:30 pm

toyk wrote:
You are welcome Jessica, glad you could use them!! I have to confess I missed something out of the package with the little sheppard boy, I will send it to you soon so don't use it yet!! I was making sure everything was in the package since I have had it forever & missplaced the stable. Sorry.

Oh, good to know, Victoria. I'll wait for the stable on that one! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 12:25 am

I got mine from Jessica today! Thank you so much, I love all the punny titles Smile
It looks like I might need to put that cartridge on my "want have-to-have-NOW" list, LOL!

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Img_0711
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 12:29 am

I love the cannister!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 12:54 am

So cool Stephanie! I am waiting patiently.......
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:09 am

I love those titles!! Cute, cute, cute!! Now let's see you use them!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:18 am

So the following girls are waiting -

Carla
Jerusha
Pam
Maire
Jennifer
Kerri
Helen

did I miss anyone? Any of you girls received your package?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:50 am

I got my package last week! So sorry it has taken me so long to post. I've been so crazily busy! I'll take a picture ASAP and post it. I love everything in it. Some awesome amazing stuff I must say.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 4:15 am

OK so my pal knows me oh so well! She must know of my lust for thickers because she sent me two packages! Oh my and they are divine!!!! I got so much scrappy yumminess! I even got some things that I have never tried before but can't wait to break them open such as ditto spray! Here are a couple picks of all my fun stuff.
National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Rak110
National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Rak210
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 4:23 am

First things first, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FOR MY AWESOME BOX OF SCRAPPY HAPPINESS!!!! So whoever sent me my box they didn't say who it was from. I know that my box came from Willowdale, Ontario..... so that leaves three possibilities... Lisa L, Kelly, and Helen who are all from the province of Ontario. Would either of you lovely ladies like to fess up?
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:25 am

It was me Very Happy. I had a card to go inside and forgot to put it in! Hope you like it all.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:07 am

I received mine today from Tammy Smile Thanks so much, Tams! Wowzers, what a bunch of stuff! I got some Thickers, too, Marie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister   National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Scrapbooking Day - A Secret RAK Sister
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next