Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)

Go down 
+9
Tams
Pam
Kelly
ScrapHappyMarie
KerriNZ
Lisa L.
Helen
spuccini
Carla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:47 pm

I used this sketch for my DT challenge Smile
SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 790BA82C-ADE0-4B7B-AE67-B70C72C32EB8-7134-00000C50A37A777B_zpsb3e3baa5
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:48 pm

So pretty Carla! I love how you place your embellishments.. they always look so right!!!!
(and love the stencil too!!)
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 4:01 pm

I love your card, Marie! That is an awesome stamp.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 4:22 pm

Thanks Linda they are two different stamps from "Card chatter-Sympathy" by Close to my Heart.
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 12:06 am

Ok here is mine. I made another page for my 6 x 6 display album with one of the sayings from one of my stamp sets. I painted the chipboard frame black then added the purple stickles on it.

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Dscn0710
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 12:46 am

Nice Job, Pam!

Why are you making the 6 x 6 display album?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 12:56 am

Love the brads Pam!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 2:05 am

What a great idea this is Pam! LVE that quote and the metal LOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 2:53 am

lirose wrote:
Nice Job, Pam!

Why are you making the 6 x 6 display album?

I have had this 6 x 6 album just sitting on my shelf so I decided to put it to use. I am taking the quotes from my stamp sets that I love and making pages, using the inspiration from here, to fill it. I am thinking once that it is done, I might take it to work and display it there.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Great layouts ladies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 8:05 am

Pam wrote:
I have had this 6 x 6 album just sitting on my shelf so I decided to put it to use. I am taking the quotes from my stamp sets that I love and making pages, using the inspiration from here, to fill it. I am thinking once that it is done, I might take it to work and display it there.

A great idea, I just discovered 3 6X6 albums while I was cleaning my scraproom! Thanks for the inspiration.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 1:50 am

I LOVEEE 6x6 papers lately...i'm currently trying to finish up a calendar I started a few mths ago. just have to get it binded & add a few more embellishments Very Happy
i'm not sure about the bling brad on my card , but i'm loving everyone's take

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 IMG_20130403_142018
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 12:01 pm

Love love love how your layout turned out Tammy! I adore those colors!

Marie, you should make more cards - you obviously excel at it! Wow.

Carla, what a great take on the sketch. I may copy this!

Pam, that's so cute! I love your brads. Just gorgeous..
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 12:01 pm

Kerri! Just flipped the page and saw yours. Love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 1:46 pm

Kelly wrote:
Love love love how your layout turned out Tammy! I adore those colors!

Marie, you should make more cards - you obviously excel at it! Wow.

Carla, what a great take on the sketch. I may copy this!

Pam, that's so cute! I love your brads. Just gorgeous..
Awe...thanks Kelly! I've only ever done a few of them so I'm so insecure when it comes to card making. Having a sketch sure does help me though.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 1:48 pm

Helen wrote:
i NEED some!!!! LOL!!!
I could RAK you some. I just have to figure out how to make it so it doesn't stick to something and get ruined. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 3:47 pm

I checked at Michaels here.. and they don't have any!! If you could send a bit I would love it!!! Even if you roll it out onto a piece of paper, I could then just glues that paper down! Thanks so much!!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 4:45 pm

Helen wrote:
Tammy.. love how you did the big banners.... so cool! And LOVE the colors.. my fave!!

Marie... awesome card!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that washi tape with the birds... who makes that!! And that stamp with the suitcases... great!

I've got some washi tape with colored birds on a line. I got it from Pick Your Plum as one of their daily deals.

Marie, do you have any glossy photo paper? It would probably peel off easier that way.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 1:40 am

No but Tams suggested parchment paper so I'm going to try that.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:18 am

My nephew's birthday is tomorrow so I made him a card using this sketch again.

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Greg_b10
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:20 am

Helen wrote:
I checked at Michaels here.. and they don't have any!! If you could send a bit I would love it!!! Even if you roll it out onto a piece of paper, I could then just glues that paper down! Thanks so much!!!
not a problem Helen....glad to RAK you some for sure. Anyone else want some?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 6:47 am

Cute card! Love the embossing!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:40 pm

Gorgeous card Marie!!! I may lift this from you!!!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 12:40 am

I missed seeing your card, Helen... it's so pretty! I did a lo, chipboard and brads included.

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Img_2921
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 12:54 am

Jessica that's a great layout. Love the harvest tag and the picture. Your dad looks pretty proud of that pumpkin and so he should be. Wow!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 1:00 am

Wow, that's a great picture Jessica! I love the page you did & the bingo card!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)   SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKETCH Saturday - March 30th (will add to April's)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next