Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER

Go down 
+10
toyk
KerriNZ
DoubleL
Helen
Gail D
Carla
Colleen
spuccini
Kelly
Lisa L.
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 5:02 pm

Yay LL!! I love rice krispie treats Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 9:29 pm

Can't remember the last time I had a baloney sandwich :-)

Congrats, Laura-Lee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:13 pm

Here you are girls:

A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Rice-krispie-treats
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:38 am

Yum.

Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 4:45 am

Yumm-o!! I could eat the whole tray!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 8:50 am

Baloney sandwiches were one kind at our house on the farm next to jam sandwiches (home made jam) Peanut butter was unheard of and besides half that stuff was too expensive! Baloney was cheaper but we didn't really have it everyday just once in a while.
Allan Jackson sings a song that he' still likes baloney on white bread now and then'
Back to top Go down
DoubleL
Big Sister
DoubleL

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 4:51 pm

Lisa L. wrote:
DoubleL wrote:
peanut butter!!!!! LOL

now seriously...

rice krispy squares Smile

Definitely NOT peanut butter (my son is severely allergic so I advocate peanut/nut free classrooms) but yes rice krispy squares. You got it!!!! cheers

Pm me your addy and I will send you an RAK from me!

A peanut allergy is a pretty serious health issue....

Rice Krispiy squares are a perfect treat for the entire class!!!
Back to top Go down
http://doublel-paperprincess.blogspot.ca/
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 4:56 pm

Yes it is quite scary. I hope some day there is a cure for severe allergies. I know now that I've had an anaphylactic reaction to medicine that it can happen any time in someone's life. It is very frightening. My son is my hero for dealing with this day in and day out.

Rice Krispy treats are safe and who doesn't love them? But I always find them very messy to make.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 5:10 pm

They are messy Lisa! I can never get it to stick to where I want. If I want them in the pan, they always stick to my spatula. If I want them to stick to my spatula, they stick to the bowl! Ugh! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 7:41 pm

spuccini wrote:
They are messy Lisa! I can never get it to stick to where I want. If I want them in the pan, they always stick to my spatula. If I want them to stick to my spatula, they stick to the bowl! Ugh! LOL

Stephanie I always did my hands in water and them handle them. You have to keep doing it a few times but it helps a lot. I agree they are super messy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 7:42 pm

Laura Lee this will go out next week or on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER   A Treat for the Class  UPDATED WITH WINNER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Treat for the Class UPDATED WITH WINNER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2