Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner

Go down 
+5
kiwicanuck
katesmum
ScrapHappyMarie
Carla
Lisa L.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Empty
PostSubject: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:15 am

I have some Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection Standouts here.

Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner CP-farmhouse-standouts

All you have to do is post your current Project Life status. You don't have to be caught up - just still moving along.

I currently am done March, except for the pictures. I am waiting for them to arrive.

So how are you doing?

Last edited by Lisa L. on April 8th 2013, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 4:25 am

Oh my... I am falling so far behind Sad I was afraid of this when I first started
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:08 am

Carla wrote:
Oh my... I am falling so far behind Sad I was afraid of this when I first started

Don't try to go back, just pick up from now if you feel like you are too far behind.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:44 am

I've had one crappy thing after another happen here at home.....so January is done and that is it. Yup I suck! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 5:57 am

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
I've had one crappy thing after another happen here at home.....so January is done and that is it. Yup I suck! LOL

no you don't - it is project life - it represent your life - just stick a journaling card in saying exactly what you have said above. Then go from there!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 7:42 am

I'm done March, I just have to get a photo of all my pages and post them...I've been sick and then so darn busy!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 10:53 pm

Between downloading digital freebies, printing & cutting the freebies, organizing my PL stash and taking too many photos, I have completed one PL page!! Oh and I also received a box of 60 Becky Higgins PL page protectors. I really should stay home today and work on Project Life but I am attending an International Culural Festival and the first game in the Australian National Basketball League finals. I will have a great time, probably take about 100 photos and I will still only have completed one page of Project Life! I just need to find some time and my mojo!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:15 am

I'm done February. I figure that I'm going to just use the "journaling" that I wrote here in the daily posts for some of March. I have the photos and the memories, just no time yet.

On the other hand, I did finish a big project today. A mini-book that I started almost 2 years ago now! Laughing It's my grandson's first year but between finding photos, their illnesses (ergo no photos) printing photos small enough, losing photos etc etc etc excuses excuses.... ) well, I'm done as of today!

I feel good about that. PL is next on my list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 3:59 am

Way to go ladies.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 4:32 am

Kelly, how is your DIL doing since the pneumonia? Is she back to 100% yet? I know when my dad had it one time, it seemed like it took forever for him to be up to par.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:42 am

anyone else - I will draw tomorrow for the prize
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 6:48 am

I am working on mine , February is just about done , March I have to get some pictures printed. My kit has different size sheets they suck for planning picks unless you are working day by day!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 5:18 pm

I took some more pics - family devotions, playtime (Chase), secondhand clothes and gas station.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 5:40 pm

Wow ladies - you are doing great.

So I put everyone`s name in a hat and

the winner of the prize is ................................

Theresa!!!!

Congrats

And keep an eye out ladies for more Project Life fun!!!!

Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 5:51 pm

Enjoy, Theresa!

WTG, ladies!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 6:26 pm

Yay Theresa!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 8:00 pm

Congrats, Thersea!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 8:40 pm

Carla wrote:
Kelly, how is your DIL doing since the pneumonia? Is she back to 100% yet? I know when my dad had it one time, it seemed like it took forever for him to be up to par.

She's doing better. It took her a while to be "really" better but her 02 levels came back and she was fine. Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 8:40 pm

cheers Theresa!
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 1:25 am

Thanks ladies. This is just what I need. I have been sooooooo busy at work (11 hr days rather than 7 hr days) for the last two weeks due to funding deadlines and annual reports. I am now back to my regular work hours and I even have time to check out SOS at work!! This week end I am definitely working on Project Life and the laundry/housework can wait for another day!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 4:51 pm

Smile like the way you think Theresa! You deserve to reward yourself after those long hours.
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 12:49 am

I received the prize a couple of days ago - only 6 days from Ontario!! Thanks again for the prize.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 5:35 am

That's awesome. Dh had it in his car for a while!!!! Good thing I noticed. But I'm glad it got there in 6 days!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner   Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prize Up for Grabs - Updated with Winner
Page 1 of 1