Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Scrapbooking (noun)...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Scrapbooking (noun)... Empty
PostSubject: Scrapbooking (noun)...   Scrapbooking (noun)... Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:33 pm

Scrapbooking (noun) - 1. Obsessive compulsive disorder consisting of pouring your grocery money and savings account into blank book in such a way that makes the act justifiable;

2. Causes euphoria and giddiness in those afflicted.

3. Common ailment among scrapbookers for which there is no known cure. The disease can be contracted through close encounters with other scrapbookers.

4. This virus is extremely contagious. Those affected must be quarantined for one week in a scrapbook store with a large limit credit card until symptoms subside.
Back to top Go down
Katanja
Big Sister
Katanja

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking (noun)...   Scrapbooking (noun)... Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:56 pm

oh how true Wink but i doubt that one week in a store would be enough. It could only help for a short while...
Back to top Go down
http://tanjascraps.blogspot.com
Susan C.
ADMIN SISTER
Susan C.

Number of posts : 1808

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking (noun)...   Scrapbooking (noun)... Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:57 am

I like this. One week would not be enough for me either. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapndoodle.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking (noun)...   Scrapbooking (noun)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrapbooking (noun)...
Page 1 of 1