Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

April 18th Hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:35 pm

Hmmmmm, maybe I should show how GREY mine is! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:47 pm

Grey is very pretty. My friend just let hers go natural, the transition was great for her and her grey is looks great.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:56 pm

The transition has not been pretty for me. I have the top part that is grey/brack/white and then the ends have about 6 inches of my normal mousey brown. Think it's time for me to go get it cut off. I really don't want to go back to coloring, but on the other hand -- I don't want to look old Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 6:09 pm

my friend got her old colur cut off and she does not look any older. More and more ladies seem to be going grey earlier.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 6:42 pm

I wonder why! LOL! Laughing Today's pace is crazy!

I had my first grey hairs at 18, am now 30% grey.... but I just don't like the look of grey and carrying a baby around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April 18th Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Hair   April 18th Hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 18th Hair
Page 1 of 1