Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge

Go down 
+10
spuccini
PatiO
After8
ScrapHappyMarie
kimberly_m
Kelly
Lisa L.
Carla
Helen
lirose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:18 am

Wowsers Kimberly!! STUNNING!!! No wonder it took you so long to do.. but it was worth it!!! LVOE the papers you used and what a little bundle of joy he is!!! LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:43 am

Thanks ladies!! It was definitely worth all the time spent! I love it!! It's one of my favourite layouts.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 1:51 am

Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Img_2818

used polka dot ribbon for the man's nightshirt, colors blue, green and red, and used pics taken on a sunny morning.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 1:52 am

Definitely worth the time on that one, Kim!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 1:59 am

That stitching is beautiful,Kim
Jessica the colors are so lively-the red and white combo in the ribbon are my favourite colors. Very nice LO.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:05 am

Beautiful Jessica.. LOVe the cheery colours and buttons!!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:06 am

Kimberly, I love what you did with the stitching & the rays on the background!

Jessica, I love your banner title and the ribbons!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:09 am

Helen wrote:
Wowsers Kimberly!! STUNNING!!! No wonder it took you so long to do.. but it was worth it!!! LVOE the papers you used and what a little bundle of joy he is!!! LOVE it!

That's almost exactly what I was going to write! No wonder it took so long! Wow. It's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:21 am

Jessica, your kids look like they are having so much fun in those photos! Great layout!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:34 am

Kim & Jessica - great job!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:35 am

After8 wrote:

used polka dot ribbon for the man's nightshirt, colors blue, green and red, and used pics taken on a sunny morning.

Love the ribbons!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 5:55 am

kimberly_m wrote:
Okay, here it is! This is the first layout I've done of my nephew...he just turned 4. Embarassed
I took the rays of the sun from the cartoon, there are buttons, and it's a photo of a boy! Oh, and there's some plaid PP in there!!

Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Carter

Kimberley, PRECIOUS!!! I love It! Thank-you for doing my challenge! Awesome Job on the stitching!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 5:57 am

Lisa L. wrote:
After8 wrote:

Love the ribbons!

Great Job, Jessica, Love the bright colours. Thanks for doing my challenge!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 10:55 pm

KIM....I ADORE YOUR LO! I SOOOOO NEED TO SCRAPLIFT IT IF YOU DON'T MIND?

GREAT LO'S LADIES.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 10:57 pm

I FINALLY GOT A LO DONE....OTHER THAN THE FAST SCRAP. I HAVE BEEN SO NON PRODUCTIVED THIS WEEKEND.
Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Nights10
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 11:37 pm

I love it Marie! You did a nice job putting all those patterns together!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 11:38 pm

Awesome Marie! that turned out amazing...
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 11:59 pm

THANK YOU LADIES
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 2:01 am

beautiful Marie!~
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 5:16 am

Great Job, Marie! Thank-you for doing my challenge!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 5:48 am

THANK YOU LISA

LINDA THIS WAS THE PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR ME TO DO THIS OLD PICTURE OF MY SON. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT CHALLENGE.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 7:50 am

Your LO is very nicely done,Marie.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 1:40 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
I FINALLY GOT A LO DONE....OTHER THAN THE FAST SCRAP. I HAVE BEEN SO NON PRODUCTIVED THIS WEEKEND.
Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Nights10

I agree Marie. I also was very unproductive (but I had fun doing it!!) I love this layout. Very bright and cheery. Love the balance of paper and photos and title. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 1:41 pm

I have an idea for this. I may just chuck my "work" (aka house cleaning) and scrap it today!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 2:08 pm

Good Plan, Kelly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge   Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge #3 - Linda's Nightshirt Challenge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next