Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**

Go down 
+6
Lisa L.
ScrapHappyMarie
lirose
katesmum
Evinta
Kelly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 3:57 am

Wow ladies....you are doing an awesome job.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 6:00 am

I started working on PL, this afternoon but I'm beginning to think my life is to boring for PL. Every day seems to be the same -- get up, get meals, tidy up, scrap a little or work on another craft. There are a lot of blank spaces in January.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 2:20 pm

Isn't that was PL is about? The everyday stuff we don't normally scrap? The cleaning, baking, phone calls, running errands, brushing teeth sort of stuff? I think you would have a great book when you are done, Linda. I think in years to come, your grandchildren and great-grandchildren would be very interested in seeing how times changed from looking over your every day life. To see how much a cup of coffee costs, to what hobbies you enjoyed, to what kind of products were popular. And maybe the only place that recipe will be preserved will be found in your PL book!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 3:05 pm

It is just January looks pretty bland!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 5:40 pm

I wish I could say that! Jessica is right though. My grandfather wrote in a little diary/daytimer every day - the hockey scores and the weather. It's so cool to have a little piece of him from all those years ago.

I'll put all your names into a random generator and come up with a RAK winner. Stay tuned
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 5:01 pm

OK so I have
Lois
Jessica
Jenniver
Lisa

and the RAK winner (because you're all winners) is LOIS!!

I'll get a RAK in the mail tomorrow. Start stalking that mailman!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 5:04 pm

WTG Lois...Congrats! Scrappy mail is one of my favorite things!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 6:07 pm

cheers LOIS!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 9:03 pm

Yeah Lois!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 9:05 pm

Woo-hoo Lois!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 7:21 am

Yahoooooo!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2