Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**

Go down 
+6
Lisa L.
ScrapHappyMarie
lirose
katesmum
Evinta
Kelly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Empty
PostSubject: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:26 am

You knew it was coming! It's almost the end of the month but just because I'm "like that", your challenge is to have at least TWO WEEKS WORTH OF WHATEVER YOU POSTED AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL "CHALLENGE" here, posted in this thread before Sunday January 27 at 8 p.m. EST!!..

Everyone who has two weeks worth to show us will have their name put in a draw for a nice RAK from moi!

Everyone who is COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP (including Sunday January 27) will have their name put in the draw THREE times!! Yes. Just because I'm that kind of girl. Smile

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** 7_20_8So let's see them girls! In this thread before 8 p.m. EST January 27. "Winner" will be posted Monday morning (I hope if the gkids cooperate!) Photo of prize to follow (if the weekend works the way I'd like it to Wink )

Last edited by Kelly on January 29th 2013, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:44 am

Huh so if im doing 4 layouts a month i need two of them?
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 8:25 am

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Page_111

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Page_211

I finished this one now too:

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Img_4116
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:51 pm

WOW, Lois ! Great Job!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:54 pm

WOW LOIS, that is great!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:56 pm

I know mine won't be ready because I have been working on the crop challenges. I went to Costco yesterday to pic up my pics and they were not ready at 2:00 and they were suppose to be ready at 12... GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I gave her the song and dance about being out of town and she just said,"Sorry". We have been busy! It will be another week before I'm in to pick up pics. She could not even give me a time. Sad It was the first time that I have ever had difficulties there.

Looking forward to see what you have done, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:23 pm

I recently had delays at Costco too. I like them though because the prints are cheap. But I stuck mine into Walmart this time. Should be able to pick up today.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:27 pm

I have never had delays before and there is no sale on but it was a big order because I was printing pics for my MIL's book.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:32 pm

lirose wrote:
I know mine won't be ready because I have been working on the crop challenges. I went to Costco yesterday to pic up my pics and they were not ready at 2:00 and they were suppose to be ready at 12... GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I gave her the song and dance about being out of town and she just said,"Sorry". We have been busy! It will be another week before I'm in to pick up pics. She could not even give me a time. Sad It was the first time that I have ever had difficulties there.

Looking forward to see what you have done, ladies!
I hear ya...I've been all about the challenges with the on line crop so....yup I have nothing started. I've only gotten photos once from there but it went well.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:23 pm

I won't be getting my pics done until Tuesday... but I printed these off with the printer here at home. I might end up replacing the pics with better quality at a later date... some of these didn't print great.

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Img_2427
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:34 pm

lirose wrote:
I have never had delays before and there is no sale on but it was a big order because I was printing pics for my MIL's book.

That's why they tell you to wait for the confirmation email I guess... Sad

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:41 pm

Lois, GREAT job!

Jessica, is that an 8x8 album? It looks so nice!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:44 pm

Evinta wrote:

Yup. Bryar if you want to join the challenge, just go to the initial thread (url in the first post here) and sign up with your OWN goals. Just go over that thread and let me know what you think. Smile

Ladies, you have until Jan 31 to sign up!! Right now our only official participants are:

Kelly, Linda, Wanita, Lisa, Carla, Theresa, Marie, Lois, Jessica, and Jessica R.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:43 pm

Kelly wrote:
Lois, GREAT job!

Yes, it's 8x8 and I decided to go with the color blocking technique for my pages.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:10 pm

After8 wrote:
Kelly wrote:
Lois, GREAT job!

Yes, it's 8x8 and I decided to go with the color blocking technique for my pages.

In the photos it looks like it's 12x12. Absolutely fabulous!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:10 pm

Thanks, Kelly!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:11 pm

I thought it was 12x12 as well
Back to top Go down
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 11:35 pm

I'm in too = I'll be back to post my layouts shortly
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 11:38 pm

Week 1

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Week1LeftPage
FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Week1RightPage

Week 2

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Week2Left
FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Week2Right
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:23 am

littlekiwi wrote:
I'm in too = I'll be back to post my layouts shortly
\

Great Jennifer! I'll add you as "digital"....

Oh and I love the clean and simple layouts your posting!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 1:42 am

Your LO's are awesome, Jennifer!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 4:49 am

Here are mine:

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** IMG_2904

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** IMG_2906

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** IMG_2907
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 7:15 am

Great Job, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 3:11 am

Kelly wrote:
Evinta wrote:

Yup. Bryar if you want to join the challenge, just go to the initial thread (url in the first post here) and sign up with your OWN goals. Just go over that thread and let me know what you think. Smile

Ladies, you have until Jan 31 to sign up!! Right now our only official participants are:

Kelly, Linda, Wanita, Lisa, Carla, Theresa, Marie, Lois, Jessica, and Jessica R.

Already done. I missed the deadline though.

Last edited by Evinta on January 28th 2013, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 3:53 am

I have missed the RAK deadline but that is OK. This morning, it took longer than I thought to download 60 photos onto my USB. Jennifer had dropped them into a template so that I would get 2 - 3x4 photos per 6x4 photo. The 1 hour photos took 2 hours as they had photo printing on sale for 12 cents each. I now have 60 - 3x4 photos, 124 - 6x4 photos, 2 pkgs of AC page protectors and I took 12 more (undeveloped) photos during my travels. Time for a frozen juice bar and a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**   FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST RAK CHALLENGE **WINNER POSTED**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next