Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Empty
PostSubject: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 11:35 pm

Scrapbooker's Inner Circle
There is a dedicated Canadian supplier for Project Life since Amazon.ca won't carry it. The name of the site is Scrapbooker's Inner Circle. I have ordered supplies three time and have had great service. She also has a blog that you can follow if you choose. I have searched many online stores for different products to use for PL and this is still the best one. I would much rather support a Canadian supplier and know what my cost is upfront and not have to worry about whether or not I will be dinged an extra $30 for customes....JMHO.
They also have International shipping although I have never looked at the cost of that.
I hope this helps anyone wanting to participate but having trouble finding supplies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 5:34 am

Thanks, Wanita. Love having a Canadian Company.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 4:37 pm

Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 7:12 pm

I like her weekly photo themes. I may look through the older pots to see if I can find them all.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 8:24 pm

The shipping is still quite high though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life   Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian supplier for Becky Higgins Project Life
Page 1 of 1