Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Project Life Changes - Important

Go down 
+6
kelpy45
spuccini
Carla
lirose
Kelly
Lisa L.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Project Life Changes - Important Empty
PostSubject: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:05 pm

Kelly has kindly asked me to takeover the project life "cheerleading". I am thrilled. Thanks Kelly for getting everyone going in the process and motivating us along the way.

That being said, the first thing I want to do is change things up. LOL!~ I'm hoping that no one will mind.

I will not be carrying forward the Project Life Challenge. I apologize! I feel like everyone is in a different place with the process and it is difficult to keep track of on my end also. Plus, I don't want anyone to be stressed out by doing Project Life. If one month, you do 5 pages and another month no pages - that is okay.

That does not mean that Project Life will stop. Quite the opposite! I plan on revving it up a bit. I don't care if you do one page a year - I want you to have fun and enjoy the process of Project Life. I want you to begin to see the extraordinary things in your everyday.

I do want you to post your finished pages to your individual project life thread as you have been. We definitely want to see your work. It inspires everyone.

I will be doing challenges. They will be individual challenges and will vary. Sometimes there will be a few a month, sometimes only one. I am going to try and be creative with this one. So you just have to watch for them and participate in the challenges as they come up. They will be fun (I hope) and motivational. Some will be games, maybe Bingo, scavenger hunts, trying new techniques, mini assignments, making project life cards, etc. Some will have prizes too!

I will also be highlighting various tips, techniques, sites, etc. as I go along.

Lastly I might just highlight your page because of some inspiration or technique that others might enjoy.

Please remember to encourage each other and comment on the layouts as we go along.

Now I need your feedback. Please be honest, but don't be too honest (I just started - LOL!). Are you okay with this change? What kind of challenges or games would you like? Is everyone still on board with Project Life?

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:10 pm

This is awesome, Lisa! I can't wait to get (re) started!! I'm excited.

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

Thanks Kelly - you have been so supportive!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

Awesome Lisa, you will be a great cheerleader. I love the tips you have shared already. Thanks for the encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:13 pm

Hey. Thank YOU so much for taking this on! You have a PASSION that we can all be inspired by! I'm looking forward to learning at your feet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:15 pm

lirose wrote:
Awesome Lisa, you will be a great cheerleader. I love the tips you have shared already. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks Linda!!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:39 pm

Yes, re-starting -- that's me Smile

Thanks, Lisa! And thanks Kelly for getting us all started Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 10:27 pm

Can't wait to see what you have in store!

I really liked the scavenger hunt game where we had to go back & really look at the things people posted. When pages are first posted I know I glance & find something that stands out & then I move on. That game was nice to go back and really read that people had posted.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 4:27 am

Love these ideas. I didn't join origianlly to the Project Life band wagon but will hopefully be participating in theses challenges!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 4:51 am

Thanks Stephanie. And please hop in Kelsey whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 6:43 am

Wow this is awesome.....a restart is just what I need!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 11:57 am

Project Life Changes - Important 1678162oa65r4yxz4
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

You are the perfect person to do this for us and I love your ideas! Thank you for agreeing to cheer us on!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:25 pm

Oh thanks Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 5:25 pm

AWESOME Lisa.. I may just bust out a PL album myself!! LOL!! You will be amaing.. and also...

a HUGE thanks to Kelly for kick starting this project!!! Like I said.. I don't do PL, but I LOVE seeing all that you do do!!! Thanks Kelly and Lisa!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 6:37 pm

Thanks Lisa! I'm still working on unpacking/sorting the main parts of the house so the "crap" room really does look like it's name right now. Hmm...maybe that should be a layout all on it's own Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Life Changes - Important   Project Life Changes - Important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Life Changes - Important
Page 1 of 1