Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

"Sweet Treats" CHAT!

Go down 
+9
ScrapHappyMarie
After8
katesmum
KerriNZ
lirose
spuccini
Helen
scrappywmk
Carla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

"Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh, priorities! At least our scrap desks don't give up on us and run away, Lois!!

It's Sunday!! My day of no work and as much play as I can fit in between caring for my family. I'll be here pasting, cutting and typing. Plan on doing two sweet treats challenges and one friday challenge. Anyone else playing today?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:06 pm

KerriNZ wrote:
awwww Marie, there will be action around sooner or later. i'm trying to figure out what i need to start for the sweet treats crop....well what mojo will allow Wink
I hear ya! My first LO was stressful because it had been so long since I scrapbooked, the second one was just a little stressful and after that its been ok what next!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:09 pm

After8 wrote:
Oh, priorities! At least our scrap desks don't give up on us and run away, Lois!!

It's Sunday!! My day of no work and as much play as I can fit in between caring for my family. I'll be here pasting, cutting and typing. Plan on doing two sweet treats challenges and one friday challenge. Anyone else playing today?
I am finally here with you now Jessica. We went to church today and then a big family dinner so now that I'm all done with my business.....I'm ready to go! LOL At least for a little while until my kids complain that I'm ignoring them. Oh and its not the 12 year old who will complain....Nope its the 25 year old! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 1:21 am

Got a few more done....will upload in a bit...going to go for another one first!

Finally made fajitas! YUMMMY!!! And I make them fairly WW friendly....we are off school tomorrow so I plan to scrap most of the day again!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:09 am

Jules wrote:
Got a few more done....will upload in a bit...going to go for another one first!

Finally made fajitas! YUMMMY!!! And I make them fairly WW friendly....we are off school tomorrow so I plan to scrap most of the day again!
WTG Jules...I'll be here with you for part of the day until I have a flu shot clinic mid afternoon. I've really enjoyed seeing your LO's
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:05 am

Jules wrote:

Fajitas sound good!! We had Mexican food for lunch & we were joking that you can tell when it's authentic when it goes right through you. LOL!! I think everyone hit the bathroom when we got home!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:40 am

Okay...so the uploads will have to wait until tomorrow...but I got another one done! YEA!!! that makes 5 total so far! (counting the 1 hour one even though I didn't get it done in time in my world I got it done! LOL!)

Going for another one here in a few!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:48 am

Jules wrote:
Okay...so the uploads will have to wait until tomorrow...but I got another one done! YEA!!! that makes 5 total so far! (counting the 1 hour one even though I didn't get it done in time in my world I got it done! LOL!)

Going for another one here in a few!
I'm with you....I'm glad you got it done because it still counts and it was beautiful!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 10:13 am

finally got home and got playing... no dinner, just snacks and tape and scissors and paper flying around here tonight!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

Love It, Lois!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 8:13 pm

katesmum wrote:
finally got home and got playing... no dinner, just snacks and tape and scissors and paper flying around here tonight!!
Now that's my kinda night! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:19 pm

Going to keep going! I've done 6, 7 counting the fast crop! Wooot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:26 pm

Wow. You guys are amazing! I'm so glad that I'm up and its daylight! I love seeing your creations and am so bummed to have missed so much of the crop!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:11 pm

There will be other times!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:37 am

Jules wrote:
Going to keep going! I've done 6, 7 counting the fast crop! Wooot!!!!
WTG Jules....your doing an awesome job to!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 11:18 pm

I DID IT! I COMPLETED ALL THE CHALLENGES AND EVEN DID THE ONE HOUR SCRAP!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 11:45 pm

Awesome, Marie!!! Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:02 am

Thanks Carla. I have fallen in love with this forum and the wonderful, talented ladies that are you.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 1:35 am

I am SO happy you are enjoying yourself, Marie!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 1:37 am

Well, I did it. I didn't think I'd get ALL the challenges done WITH the bonuses... but the week has been good. Even with the baby teething. I took today as a self-proclaimed vacation day. DH took care of meals and tending to children (except baby) and I scrapped. I had such a nice day!! So looking forward to February's theme now!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 2:29 am

After8 wrote:
Well, I did it. I didn't think I'd get ALL the challenges done WITH the bonuses... but the week has been good. Even with the baby teething. I took today as a self-proclaimed vacation day. DH took care of meals and tending to children (except baby) and I scrapped. I had such a nice day!! So looking forward to February's theme now!
Yeah Jessica! WTG scrappy sister! I'm glad you've had a great day and a productive week. I've enjoyed all of your LO's
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 2:30 am

After8 wrote:
I am SO happy you are enjoying yourself, Marie!
Jessica I honestly can't thank you enough! This forum and the ladies on it are wonderful. I adore it here!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 9:39 am

Congrats... to all that work done!!! I fell way behind when Maria got sick... but I am going to work on what I haven't done yet anyway!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" CHAT!   "Sweet Treats" CHAT! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sweet Treats" CHAT!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3