Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers

Go down 
+11
Jules
Gail D
katesmum
Lisa L.
Kelly
spuccini
Carla
lirose
ScrapHappyMarie
After8
Helen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 1:40 am

Helen wrote:
ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Thanks ladies .....I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Linda, I'm so excited to be scrapbooking again. It has been way to long. I'm loving this forum and this on-line crop ROCKS!

Ahhh thanks Marie!!! It is you gals who make this an awesome place!
Well I adore the ladies here and have been welcomed with open arms and I must say that is an awesome feeling. It's nice that there are no clicks here with bullies who like to hurt other people's feelings. It's awesome all the way around. I will be inviting some more awesome ladies to come and scrap here because they will love it to.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 2:05 am

I agree with you Marie.. no bullies for sure! i would smack them! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:12 am

Helen wrote:
LOL to funny! I'm so thankful to Jessica that she told Tams about this place. I really missed Jessica to so this was a huge win win for me. I have even set this forum as my home page.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:49 am

I think all of you ladies are amazing and inspirational - in your scrapbooking and everyday life!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:50 am

Helen wrote:

Can you imagine actually going to a site to be bullied?

You can get that in the real world any time!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:53 am

Lisa L. wrote:
Helen wrote:

Can you imagine actually going to a site to be bullied?

You can get that in the real world any time!!! lol!
Trust me Lisa....sadly enough it happens. I'm just glad that you ladies here are all awesome!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 3:55 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Helen wrote:
LOL to funny! I'm so thankful to Jessica that she told Tams about this place. I really missed Jessica to so this was a huge win win for me. I have even set this forum as my home page.

I'm so glad I ran into Tams to spread the word! I am so thankful you both joined!! I'm anxious to hear from some of the other APOS girls. Have you invited anyone else here yet?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:20 pm

After8 wrote:
ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Helen wrote:

I'm so glad I ran into Tams to spread the word! I am so thankful you both joined!! I'm anxious to hear from some of the other APOS girls. Have you invited anyone else here yet?
I'm so glad you ran into Tams that day to. As soon as she told me about this forum I had to check it out. She told me how you raved at how wonder the ladies are here so it sounded good to me. I have told a few people so far and I hope they find there way here soon. I plan on telling more still that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 10:11 am

I don't know Marie... that Helen is kinda sneaky... hee hee... other than that we are all on our bestest behaviour!! I finally got something done!! Here is mine...it's a rotten photo though but I thought I'd better step up and post something before the week takes off! Embarassed

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Img_4113

Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:05 pm

Oh, I could just kiss those toes and fingers! Your choice of colors and the title are perfect with the pics!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:42 pm

Awwww, the twisted ribbon is perfect here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:50 pm

Beautiful, Lois --- Love the little frame and the way you did your title, very delicate!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:52 pm

Here is my 2 pager ---

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 00117

I don't usually cluster that many photos and no mats!

Thanks for the Twizzler Challenge, Helen!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:14 pm

Lois, I love how you used the twisted ribbon with your banner!

Linda, I love the yellows & blues! I also love how you knotted the ends of your ribbon.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:26 pm

Thanks, Stephanie. The colours are much brighter. I have noticed that on a lot of my LOs later. It is an old memory card, maybe I need a new one!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:53 pm

katesmum wrote:
I don't know Marie... that Helen is kinda sneaky... hee hee... other than that we are all on our bestest behaviour!! I finally got something done!! Here is mine...it's a rotten photo though but I thought I'd better step up and post something before the week takes off! Embarassed

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Img_4113

Lois, I adore your LO! I love everything about it. I might be partial to baby pics but this is so cute. I love how you framed one foot. ADORABLE!
Oh and I'll keep an eye out for that sneaky Helen person. LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:56 pm

Linda very cute LO....Now I want to lick the spoons of some cookie mix though! LOL I love how you twisted your ribon and tied the knot at the ends, real cute. I might have to try that sometime.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 9:34 pm

Thanks, Marie!!! She likes her cookie dough!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 10:18 pm

Oh we would get along great!! I love cookie dough too!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:48 am

Wow... what a bunch of great layouts... as always... I sure love being here....
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:07 pm

lirose wrote:
Thanks, Marie!!! She likes her cookie dough!
ahhhh....a girl after my own heart!
Back to top Go down
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:11 pm

Fun!!! I'll be doing this again! My beautiful girl...I also used tissue paper and painted it on my background.

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Love
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:00 pm

Very nice, love all the textures!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:51 pm

Oh wow, Jules! That is just beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:54 am

OH WOW JULES! ANOTHER ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LO! I ADORE YOUR STYLE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers   Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Crop Monday Jan. 14 - Twizzlers
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next