Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages

Go down 
+4
scrappywmk
lirose
ScrapHappyMarie
Lisa L.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Empty
PostSubject: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 5:47 pm

Please share yours when you have it done.

Here is mine:

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages IMG_2816

(sorry for the bad quality - the lighting is awful here and the glare from the protector doesn't help)

The quote I used is from Ralph Waldo Emmerson -

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."

Also, I have a bunch of We R Memory Keeper page protectors in various formats. I looked into buying more PL ones but the shipping is a lot! So I am going to make do with what I have for this year's project. I'll just mix them all up.

Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 5:52 pm

Great job
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 6:47 pm

Nice Job, Lisa!
Back to top Go down
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 7:57 pm

Great job Lisa! I'll be working on mine this weekend when I do the first couple of pages. I need to change up how I am editing my Project 365 b/c I can't print them to fit my binder the way it is set up now. I think I need to find some of the WRMK protectors like you are using to change things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 3:41 am

I love Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes.
Back to top Go down
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 4:51 am

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Mylifedocumented

Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 5:19 am

I like that Jennifer! Good colors and patterns and a nice arrangement.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 6:04 am

Nice job both of you. Wanita I am having a hard time thinking of a way to do this..but was thinking 8-1/2 x11 pages because you can get clear plastic holders and also card holders that size...maybe that would work for you too.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 6:45 am

Gail D wrote:

Thanks Gail - I am using a set of templates for my entire album, just twisting them and rearranging them to fit the needs of each week

ETA: Here is the preview of them

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages 8b6ded4d2147d6f427e4dd5e493d01ba
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 11:22 am

that's a good ideal Jennifer... here is my title page - I'm using 8-1/2 x 11 sizing with some small pockets inside the book as well. This is a bit of a hodge podge of my thoughts at the moment!! The reindeer to symbolize winter, the heart and butterflies spring, the flowers summer ... no fall here...no, actually there is a bit of gold and brown in the light paper and a brown frame around the edge... lol!! I am going to be using my stash of papers on this as much as I can.

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Img_4019
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 1:13 pm

Lois, that is awesome, beautiful page!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 3:36 pm

I love that everyone is taking a different approach to this - so unique!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 1:02 am

I like that idea Jennifer.

Love your opening page Lois.

Your journalling reminds me of a discussion at work the other day. Coins were handed out and each person with a coin had to speak briefly about the year on the coin. It was hard. We talked a bit about why our life flies by without memories that we can relate to a year. I think project life would help with that. That doesn't mean I'm doing one this year though. Smile
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 1:45 am

Gail D wrote:
I like that idea Jennifer.

Love your opening page Lois.

Your journalling reminds me of a discussion at work the other day. Coins were handed out and each person with a coin had to speak briefly about the year on the coin. It was hard. We talked a bit about why our life flies by without memories that we can relate to a year. I think project life would help with that. That doesn't mean I'm doing one this year though. Smile

I did that activity with a penny at our small group Bible study, I had 1979 and could not think of a single important thing in my life that year.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 4:12 pm

littlekiwi wrote:
Gail D wrote:

Thanks Gail - I am using a set of templates for my entire album, just twisting them and rearranging them to fit the needs of each week

ETA: Here is the preview of them

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages 8b6ded4d2147d6f427e4dd5e493d01ba

I like this format. I think I'll use this for my 8x8 pages. TFS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Life - Title/Cover Pages   Project Life - Title/Cover Pages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Life - Title/Cover Pages
Page 1 of 1