Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

YOU Chat for a RAK!

Go down 
+11
lirose
After8
Gail D
Kelly
Helen
kimberly_m
littlekiwi
KerriNZ
Lisa L.
spuccini
Carla
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:57 am

littlekiwi wrote:
thought I was chattier than I actually am - have only done 60 posts this month
I don't even want to say how many I have....Lets just say "I am a chatter for sure!" and leave it at that. LOL
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:08 am

Helen wrote:
Well.. by the looks of the posters in the admin posts area.. Linda and Kelly are doing pretty good with chatting.. come on ladies! You can out chat them for sure!

Aww man! And I've been trying hard to chat more!! AND, Kelly was even gone for a week!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:10 am

spuccini wrote:
Helen wrote:
Well.. by the looks of the posters in the admin posts area.. Linda and Kelly are doing pretty good with chatting.. come on ladies! You can out chat them for sure!

Aww man! And I've been trying hard to chat more!! AND, Kelly was even gone for a week!! LOL!
Well you better spend more time chatting us up so you can pass them. You still have time to get it done! LOL
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 8:38 am

I think I do my fair share! Smile I need to do more scrapping and less chatting!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 1:16 am

lirose wrote:
I think I do my fair share! Smile I need to do more scrapping and less chatting!
Do both....its more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:56 am

LOL Marie!! You are hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:02 am

spuccini wrote:
LOL Marie!! You are hilarious!!
hahaha...that's what I say about all of you! LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm

Helen wrote:
Um....I've been trying but I don't think its gonna happen!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm

Unless....
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

I...
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

do....
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

what....
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

some....
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

of...
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

them....
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

did!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm

Wow that was harder to do than I thought!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:09 pm

LOL Marie!! Cheater!!
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:18 pm

I've been stressing about my job , as i have to deal with the boss on Sunday ,she was quite rude to me on the phone when she called me on Monday. so if I stay there or quit will determine on her. sorry i haven't been chatting much around here
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:21 pm

Life happens Kerri and it's hard when we have to stop doing what we love to deal with it. {{{HUGS}}} Good luck with making your decision about work.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm

spuccini wrote:
LOL Marie!! Cheater!!
If you can't beat them....join them! That's what my mama use to always say!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:30 pm

KerriNZ wrote:
I've been stressing about my job , as i have to deal with the boss on Sunday ,she was quite rude to me on the phone when she called me on Monday. so if I stay there or quit will determine on her. sorry i haven't been chatting much around here
Wow Kerri that is rough! I'm so sorry your struggling with your job. That is hard to deal with I'm sure. I hope it all works out for you but remember sometimes God closes one door just so he can open a new door. Keep the faith my sweet scrappy friend.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:08 am

I hope things ease up , cos usually I have patience but it really starting to wear thin. thanks for that Marie...I just hope I don't put my foot in my mouth
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:31 am

KerriNZ wrote:
I hope things ease up , cos usually I have patience but it really starting to wear thin. thanks for that Marie...I just hope I don't put my foot in my mouth
I will be remembering you in my prayers. I know its hard dealing with others sometimes. They have no idea what's going through our heads and yet they can jump to conclusions. Hugz to you hun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU Chat for a RAK!    YOU Chat for a RAK!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU Chat for a RAK!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next