Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Twas The Days Before Christmas.

Go down 
+2
spuccini
lirose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Twas The Days Before Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 6:58 am

Have you ever wonder about all the things you do and pack into the month of December. I did and in 2010, I decided I was going to scrapbook the month of December.

Christmas is a very special time of year at the Rose household. I love Christmas. santa I knew that I would never scrapbook Christmas, unless I made it into a challenge. On an other forum that is now closed, I challenged the girls to take a picture a day for the month of December and to scrap it!!! Jessica took up the challenge and did an album and I did mine.

This is not a challenge but it is an opportunity share! I know the Christmas celebrations, that I have today are different than what I celebrated as a child or even the way we celebrated when our children were small. I seem to do more every year or go to more things. I wanted to do an album to show what Christmas was like in 2010 or any year.

Over the month of December I will share my album. It is my favorite album. First I thought that it would be an 8 X 8, then I thought no I better go 12 x 12, with a page for each day --- well it grew and lots of my days have a 2 page LO. If any of you gals, had followed the Scraptacular Images Forum, you would have seen these pages but for others. I hope this will be an inspiration.

This poem is on my opening page ...

Twas the days before Christmas,
And we’re all going nuts
With so much to do,
There’s - no ifs, ands or buts.
Buy presents, hang tree lights,
Pop cards in the mail
Send gift parcels, thread popcorn,
Find turkeys on sale.

Decorations need stringing
All through the house
And I haven’t a clue,
What to buy for my spouse.
School concerts, receptions,
Open houses with friends
Long line ups, gift wrapping,
Tying up loose ends.

With all the mad dashing,
We’re reeling with shock
Let’s stop for a minute
And really take stock.

My Scrapbook was the way that I took stock. If you have time take a photo, if not a photo --- share a highlight of your day as we take a journey through December.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 7:08 am

I'm hoping our elf will be more active this year so maybe I'll be able to take a picture of that each day & I can make an album of it. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 7:20 am

Very cool idea!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 3:05 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 12:56 am

I'm looking foward to seeing your album Linda.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 6:23 pm

I came across this at the Got Sketch blog today. She has a great take on a "December Daily" album. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 12:18 am

Great idea!!! And cool site! Thanks Kelly!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twas The Days Before Christmas.   Twas The Days Before Christmas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twas The Days Before Christmas.
Page 1 of 1