Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

November Swap Participants - CLOSED

Go down 
+6
PatiO
Gail D
Tams
Kelly
Helen
lirose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 12:55 am

Can someone tell me where I find everyones addresses? I will be finishing my cards tomorrow and mailing them out Monday.

If you need my address PM and I will give it to you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 7:13 pm

Your welcome Carla & Gail. Glad you liked them..
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 12:11 am

Tams wrote:
Can someone tell me where I find everyones addresses? I will be finishing my cards tomorrow and mailing them out Monday.

If you need my address PM and I will give it to you.

Thanks

Did Lois mail you a RAK list of address, Tammy?

If not, let me know and I'll email you with it.

I also need your mailing address Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 9:20 pm

I received 3 beautiful cards today, thanks Pat, Victoria and Helen.

Mine should be in the mail tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 10:16 pm

I received Helen's today. It is beautiful! Thanks, for the extra goodies, too!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:26 am

My are finally in the mail. Sorry they are so late.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 5:02 am

Helen, I received your today. I love it. Thanks for all the extra little bits too. I got the one hour package today too. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 7:53 am

Got yours today too Helen. Very nice card and thanks for the extras.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 9:23 am

it looks like I messed up... Tammy I will get you onto the list... and everyone, look for a new list coming tonight/tomorrow !!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 1:19 pm

Your welcome ladies...
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 1:13 am

Got it Lois. Tammy, I'll get your card in the mail tonight.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 4:34 am

I received beautiful cards, today from Victoria and Pat!!! It is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 4:54 am

As I put Tammy's in an envelop I realized I forgot to put anything in the envelops I sent indicating they were from me. So if you get one without a name, chances are it was from me. My address is on the outside of each envelop. Silly me!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 3:47 pm

Linda, Thank you for the lovely card. I really like the design.
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 9:37 pm

Thanks Linda I got yours yesterday. Like the design. And thanks for the prize!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 11:26 pm

Thanks, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:05 am

I mailed mine and Marie's cards today.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 2:32 am

I received cards from Carla and Gail this week. Thank you ladies, they are beautiful.Think I will squirrel them away and not use them ever!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 5:45 am

Thanks Pat. Glad it arrived.

I don`t think I`ll be using the ones I`ve received either. They are much too nice to give to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 8:08 am

I've used some of the ones I've received Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 4:08 pm

I got my beautiful cards from Linda, Victoria, and Pat!! Thanks so very much, they are beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 2:09 am

Carla, thank you. Yours arrived today. I love the way you use twine.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 2:24 am

Helen, I don't have yours sent yet. Hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 4:18 am

Gail D wrote:
Thanks Pat. Glad it arrived.

I don`t think I`ll be using the ones I`ve received either. They are much too nice to give to someone else.
I love the ones I got thus far! So I just saying.....I'm so not using any of mine!!!! I'm keeping them all for me for sure!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 10:12 am

Just got some gorgeous cards from Gail (love the envelope too), Helen, Linda, Lisa, and Pat... love them all. Lisa, thanks for the papers and I am sure those great little wooden embellies for Maria and I came from you Helen... but we were opening envelopes pretty fast and all at once so I'm not sure!!! BTW, Maria was thrilled to get those!! I can't make myself use these cards yet... maybe next year, I have to fondle and pet them for awhile!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Swap Participants - CLOSED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next