Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

November Swap Participants - CLOSED

Go down 
+6
PatiO
Gail D
Tams
Kelly
Helen
lirose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

November Swap Participants - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 3:41 pm

The names we have for the card swap are:

Helen
Carla
Linda
Lois
Gail
Pat
Victoria
Marie
Tammy

Please try to mail out your cards by November 25, that is a month before HO HO's santa Big Day.

Last edited by lirose on November 14th 2012, 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 9:15 pm

Just updated the list of participants.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 9:50 pm

Got it .. thanks Linda!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 1:30 pm

Just added, Marie!

Any others?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 1:37 pm

I would love to but I dare not... too many other things to do!! Enjoy ladies!! Show the rest of us some pictures when they are done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 10:41 pm

I would love to join if not too late
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 11:48 pm

Sure Tams, I'll add your name. Just PM - Lois or Helen your address and they can add it to the RAK adddress list.
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 12:34 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 3:32 am

Lois, I received your lovely card and the extras. All lovely. Thankyou.

Last edited by Gail D on November 16th 2012, 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 5:33 am

Lois, Thank-you I received your card today!!!! It is beautiful and the little extras are wonderful, I may get my reindeer tag done!!!

Last edited by lirose on November 16th 2012, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 8:31 am

Thank you,Lois. Received your card and extras-very lovely indeed.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 12:37 am

Got your card and goodies too Lois! Thanks! Mine are going postal tomorrow am!! Finally! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:26 am

Thanks Lois mine will be in the mail tomorrow morning..
Victoria

Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:38 pm

Hoping to have mine ready for the mail tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:32 am

I need to finish mine up tonight too. Sorry I'm late.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 4:06 am

I'm still putting finishing touches on mine, they will probably go in the mail on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 10:15 am

Pat & I are mailing ours together. They go out this morning. Can't wait to get them!!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 9:26 am

Marie and Tammy.... if you don't get one from me... let me know, I forget if I added you ... sorry!!! But I do have cards here!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 3:10 am

I think I need Tammy's address. Or did I just miss it along the way somewhere?
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 6:18 am

I need Tammy and Marie's address , Lois or someone could you please PM me an up dated RAK list!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 1:38 am

Pat and Victoria, I received yours today. You both make gorgeous cards.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 6:38 am

i sent my last ones in the mail today, Gail and Victoria, yours are in with your crop prize.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 8:04 am

Gail, glad you got yours already-that was fast. Canada post must be working faster these days eh?
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 8:09 am

I received Pat and Victoria's too. Great cards, ladies! Love them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 3:28 pm

PatiO wrote:
Gail, glad you got yours already-that was fast. Canada post must be working faster these days eh?
I was surprised. I've still got to put mine in the mail. Let's see if mine get to you as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Swap Participants - CLOSED   November Swap Participants - CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Swap Participants - CLOSED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: November Swap-
Jump to: