Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

April 10th - National Sibling Day

Go down 
+12
LynnMarie
goldhalo
PatiO
GinniG
spuccini
Gail D
After8
KerriNZ
Colleen
Kelly
Jackie P
Helen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
goldhalo
Always a Sister
goldhalo

Number of posts : 2193

April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 3:45 pm

Since I don't have a sibling... we took another aproach. Myself, Raydan, AND Noah completed this layout together yesterday evening. I picked out some paper, Raydan cut, journalled, and stuck, and Noah did some "doeing" AKA Glueing. Smile

April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 CaughtCaring
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 4:34 pm

What a great idea Tash. Love the results.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 4:46 pm

Oh my gosh Tash! That is just so sweet! Brought tears to my eyes reading the journalling - what a treasure!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 4:58 pm

Tash what a great idea and tell them they did an awesome job, I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 5:41 pm

Tash.... that's just awesome.. wow. I love it... Great title..
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:40 pm

Very nice job,boys! The LO is beautiful and from the heart! Lovely idea, Tash.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 8:57 pm

Tash that is one awesome layout and such a great idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 2:09 am

Tash... that is so precious! WTG for the boys!!!! They did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 11:02 pm

I suppose I HAVE to do this one too... sigh... wish Al would hurry up and get home with my smokes!!! Maybe after a cigarette or two, the pics wouldn't look so horrible.
Back to top Go down
LynnMarie
Big Sister
LynnMarie

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 12:20 am

I'm the oldest of 3
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:28 am

Jackie P wrote:
I suppose I HAVE to do this one too... sigh... wish Al would hurry up and get home with my smokes!!! Maybe after a cigarette or two, the pics wouldn't look so horrible.

You did good today though Jackie!!!! {{HUGS}}
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:53 am

Thanks Helen, I may as well give up the notion that I will ever quit cause I just don't have the will power. Sad

Here is my sibling page my sister and me, you would never know that SHE is the oldest and by a lot too Sad
April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 SoMuchAlike
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 2:42 am

That is just awesome Jackie! I am glad you did this one! I love the doily and butterflies!!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 3:12 am

Nice Jackie. Great layers!
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 3:31 am

Thanks, actually that is a lace flower Smile
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 9:05 am

April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Sibling
I have 6other siblings,2brothers (one died tragically at 21,he'd be 82 this year) and 4 sisters.I am second youngest.We have quite an age range-from 82 to 63(youngest)
Anyway us sisters scrapbook together very often.This photo was taken just before Halloween when we scrapped so the color choice.One sister lives in Ontario so she's not part of the scrapping family!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 12:57 pm

Jackie that LO is just awesome, I love it you both are smiling and look so happy. Great title.

Pat, super LO, love that you did some journaling. The tree in the background is a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:31 pm

Jackie P wrote:
Thanks, actually that is a lace flower Smile

I see that now! Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:32 pm

Awesome layout pat! LOVE the banners too!!! WTG!
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 6:15 pm

Pat, fabulous layout!!! Love that border.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 2:45 am

That's a great layout Pat. Nice that you can scrap with your sisters.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 8:35 am

Thank you ladies. Yes we scrapbook very often with lots of family members and over the years have added on a few friends-hopefully lifetime ones! We have a fun time and learn many things even stuff not pertaining to scrappingLOL!
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 5:22 am

felt a goober doing this layout,....at first i was like... great a siblings layout & i'm a only child,then i remembered i have 3 kidlets LOL. but i managed this layout in my smash* book of the older 2 (which mind you, glad to find a pic where they weren't killing each other) which it's over 3 yrs ago when the pic was taken ,LMFAO

April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Dsci1014
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 5:37 am

Nice layout Kerri!!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 6:17 am

That's nice Kerri. I like the flourishes and its a really nice photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 10th - National Sibling Day   April 10th - National Sibling Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 10th - National Sibling Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next