Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much

Go down 
+2
Colleen
onlycarol1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onlycarol1
Always a Sister
onlycarol1

Number of posts : 2441

Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Empty
PostSubject: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 4:35 pm

Look at these beautiful cards I received in the mail last week. Both took me totally by surprise. Thank you so much for thinking of me - I was truly touched.
From Gail
Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Gailscard

From Cheryl
Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Cherylscard
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 4:43 pm

Beautiful cards.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 7:12 pm

Awww, both beautiful cards! Look at those home-made flowers!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 1:15 pm

Those are so pretty!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
goldhalo
Always a Sister
goldhalo

Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 1:58 pm

Beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:45 am

You're welcome. How is your recovery going Carol?

Cheryl, I love your beadwork on the card.
Back to top Go down
onlycarol1
Always a Sister
onlycarol1

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 4:13 pm

Thanks for asking, Gail. Pain-wise I'm okay ... I am continuing to take the pain meds (against my will really) because the doctor insists that without them I breathe too shallowly and he's worried about my lungs closing up (or some such thing). I don't know what the heck they did to me while on the operating table, but my left shoulder is killing me - it's way more painful than the sawed in half sternum! LOL

Now if only my attitude would improve. I'm still a bit depressed, but not quite as bad as it was. I'm up at our New Hampshire house (in the country) and that helps some. I'm staying close to God because I know it's all about an attitude of gratitude for me, and without God's help I forget that.

All in all, I'm doing really well. No mojo for scrapping or reading, so I sleep alot! LOL

Thanks for asking.
Hugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much   Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gail D and Oliebud - Thank you so very much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SCRAPPY CHAT :: Cards and Altered Items-
Jump to: