Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!  Empty
PostSubject: GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!    GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 6:40 pm

Thought this was a GREAT idea!!!! Rec'd it in an email from Simple Scrappers this AM.

Tip of the Week: The memorabilia of love
Do you remember what scrapbooking was like when you were say, 7 years old? For me it was taking cards, ticket stubs and other memorabilia and sticking them to pages. While that's not how we scrapbook anymore, in a literal sense, many of us still collect all those little bits and often, cherish them deeply.
For me, the memorabilia closest to my heart is the cards and notes my husband has given me over the years. I have saved every one, but they are just tucked away neatly in a box. Today I'm wondering, is there something more I could do? Here is one idea:

1. Punch two or three holes in all cards. Use o-rings to bind together - which will allow for adding more in the future.
  2. Organize cards chronologically and insert photos of the time period on the inside cover of some of the cards.
  3. Add a card stock cover and a few separate journaling or divider pages in a size just larger than the largest card.

How do you store or celebrate your memorabilia in a special way? Jennifer says u can email her your ideas:
    Jennifer S Wilson's E-mail Address:
    jennifer@simplescrapper.com

Isn't that idea of hers, above, a GREAT one?? So sweet. ~Ali

Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!    GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!  Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:58 am

Now that is a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/

GREAT tip from Simple Scrappers this AM!
Page 1 of 1