Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Check this out--

Go down 
+2
Colleen
maggi43
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:35 pm

I was playing around trying to improve this photo --

Check this out-- IMG_3688

and came up with this -- Obviously very edited but I think its kind of cool looking. The sad part is I don't know exactly what I did. I was trying to replicate it this am and could not. I'm pretty sure I used the solarize effect but beyond that I don't know. Guess I should write it down as I go!!

Check this out-- IMG_3688%20copy
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:37 pm

That is really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:57 pm

OMG Maggi! That is awesome! It looks kind of like a vintage postcard! I LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:59 pm

TY gals! I think I am going to scrap this today, maybe using my new Curio pps. I think it will be titled our view from heaven. It is a picture I took while sitting in our campsite this summer at Denali.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
A Sister, A Friend
Tabitha

Number of posts : 824

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 4:06 pm

it looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

Number of posts : 593

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 8:49 pm

Very cool effect Maggi. I love how the trees pop in your edited version. I'm the same way when it comes to edits such as this. Good idea to write it down!!
Back to top Go down
Lindy
Lifetime Sister
Lindy

Number of posts : 4985

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 9:49 pm

Maggi.....that looks amazing!!!! WTG
Back to top Go down
http://venividiscrappy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Check this out-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out--   Check this out-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out--
Page 1 of 1