Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Empty
PostSubject: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 5:23 am

This is really easy and something I sort of stumbled on. Here is my original photo: I think it looks nice but soooo much better with the antique oval applied.

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 IMG_4740%20copy

To print with an antique oval frame, open PSE editor and on the right side of the screen, click the Create tab and then click Photo Prints, Print Picture Package. This will open up the PSE Organizer print function.

This is a screenshot of PSE Editor with the Create tab clicked on the right, the first option is the Photo Prints that you should click on.

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Printing%20antique%20ovals

The Organizer should open up with the print screen visible (see next screen shot). Set your settings 1 - 6. Setting 4 has to be on Picture Package for the frame option to show. There are a number of frame options, be sure to explore them all. For the oval frame that I have used, select Antique oval.

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Printing%20antique%20ovals%202

Seems that the largest you can print in this manner is a 5 x 7. There's probably another way and I'll let you know if I find out.

Alternatively you can do this directly through PSE Organizer. In the Organizer, select the picture you want to print, go to File, Print, and set your settings. Be sure to set #4 on Picture Package. I tend to work in the Editor mode so that is why I gave you instructions from there.

Don't you agree that the oval frame really focuses the viewpoint on the do and eliminates all the "noise" around the picture. To me, the oval photo just says, snow and cold!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 5:39 am

Cool! Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
rspears
A Sister, A Friend
rspears

Number of posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:12 am

Cool tip! Do you think the steps are the same for PSE 5?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rochellepsears.blogspot.com
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 8:24 am

I would think so - most things can work when you go down in versions but not always the other way around
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 1:53 pm

Awesome Maggi! I must go get that today from Santa for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 2:07 pm

I just went and looked in PSE 4 which I also have and yes, you can do the same thing. The frames option is there when you print a "Picture Package". That is the key, the frames don't show up if you are select to print a single picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9   Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Printing with an antique oval frame in PSE 9
Page 1 of 1