Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP

Go down 
+8
Kelly
lirose
spuccini
Scrappin Sabian
KerriNZ
Tams
Evinta
ScrapHappyMarie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:22 pm

I found someone who will take my 12x12 paper so I'm going to be doing a giant purge and re-org in the coming weeks. When I come across the stamped images I'll randomly send them out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:40 pm

Kelly wrote:
I found someone who will take my 12x12 paper so I'm going to be doing a giant purge and re-org in the coming weeks. When I come across the stamped images I'll randomly send them out...
Awesome....how sweet of you Kelly!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:41 pm

tealover wrote:
I want to be in!!
I got you on the list Roo
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:43 pm

What is everyone looking for?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:53 pm

Kelly wrote:
What is everyone looking for?
absolutely anything!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:40 pm

I'm confused still. How would it work?

also, does anyone have any Matilda stamps? I love those!!!
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:51 pm

I like Stephanie's idea too. I have tons of Close to My Heart Stamps. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:24 am

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Kelly wrote:
I don't want any stamped images but I have a few I'm happy to RAK to whoever wants them. All I want is the ones from Stephanie with that saying on them! Laughing
I want some.

oooh sounds good, i'm all there for a RAK miss Kelly lol bounce
I heard the words 12x12 paper too , but that would cost too much to send Sad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:28 am

No Kerri, I've found someone local who can use my old unwanted 12x12 so now that I have someone to give it to, I can purge!
Back to top Go down
tealover
Little Sister
tealover

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:50 am

I have some Matlida's I can stamp and send your way. So does Tarah I think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:05 am

That would be awesome! I can send something to you - is there something you would like???
Back to top Go down
tealover
Little Sister
tealover

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:07 am

I've got lots! I will get them out to you hopefully early next week!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:18 am

Thank you so much - they would definitely be used!!!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:32 am

That looks like a expensive route for postage from NZ (each one would probable cost me around $4 to post.) cool idea but sorry sisters i can't afford it.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:24 pm

how are we doing this ? one person stamping a certain number of images to another or are we sending them all to one person who divides them all up ? please let me know before I can commit to this , as also from NZ postage would kill me
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 2:59 pm

Marie?
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:27 am

We could stamp them (total number of people minus 1) of 3 images. Send to Marie then she can divide them. If you can pick them up, like roo and I then do so, if not put 3.00 or something in the envelope to cover costs. I can pick up Stephanie's ( you could send to me as well as I have an American address) and bring them to Marie? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:28 am

Or anyone else on the American side. It is much faster than sending to the Canadian side
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:04 am

I think I'm the only U.S. sister here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:06 am

Evinta wrote:
That looks like a expensive route for postage from NZ (each one would probable cost me around $4 to post.) cool idea but sorry sisters i can't afford it.

Didn't you say something about drawing digital stamps once? Maybe that could be your part (if you still wanted to participate, that is) and then you could email them to people. If you are too busy than that's ok too Smile
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 6:09 am

I think everyone sending to me then I put one of each to each person then have local girls pick up from me then send one envelope to with each local sister to pass out to their close girls. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:06 am

spuccini wrote:
Evinta wrote:

Didn't you say something about drawing digital stamps once? Maybe that could be your part (if you still wanted to participate, that is) and then you could email them to people. If you are too busy than that's ok too Smile

Oh i can do that, it just takes time.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Oh I'm sure it takes time, Bryar, I was just throwing that out there as an option if you still wanted to participate. I know you're busy with job searching and a new class Smile
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:51 pm

I'll see how it goes after we find out the future of this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
tealover
Little Sister
tealover

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:06 pm

Are we still doing this?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP   STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAMP IMAGE SWAP SIGN UP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next