Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay

Go down 
+10
lirose
Kelly
Helen
katesmum
spuccini
Lisa L.
Tams
Scrappin Sabian
Carla
PeridotPrincess
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

Number of posts : 36

Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:07 am

Hello, I am Sherri-Ann from New Brunswick. My friend Jessica has been a member on this site for quite some time now and has told me all about you. Good things I assure you Wink We scrapbook nearly every Wednesday night at her place, as I wanted to get back into scrapbooking after not scrapbooking for the last 4 years (long story) but now I am rearing to go and have three projects on the go. I always look at Jessica working on the challenges with interest and would like to do that too so she told me to sign up and get going so here I am! I am looking forward to getting to know you all better as I get some new inspiration and with time I hope you will be inspired by my work too. Bye for now *waves*
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:10 am

Welcome, Sherri-Ann!! Lovely to have you join us Smile Jessica amazes us with all that she is able to get done, while caring for her big family. LOL!

Take a look around and see what challenges are on the go. Looking forward to seeing your work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:11 am

WELCOME Sherri-Ann! We love Jessica and she brings such wonderfully creative and beautiful work to our screens! Glad your starting to craft again......it's really the bestest therapy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:36 am

Welcome Sherri Ann, this is a great place, tons of inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:52 am

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 6:26 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, Ladies.
Off to bed now, but I'll be back!! Smile
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:45 am

Welcome Sherri-Ann! Any friend of Jessica's is a friend of ours Smile Can't wait to see your work!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:19 am

Hi Sherri-Ann, nice to see you here!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:18 pm

Welcome, Sherri-Ann!! So glad you joined us!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 2:02 pm

Good morning, Ladies!
Thank you, again. Jessica showed me how to post my work so hopefully on the weekend I'll post something Very Happy

Helen, I sent you a pm. I have to wait 7 days because I'm a new member so I'll talk with Jessica about sending you my email address so I can get the list and start sending some RAK out.

Have a lovely day, ladies! cat
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Good morning Sheri Ann! As someone else has already said, any friend of Jessica's is a friend of ours! Looking forward to getting to know you better..

Having said that, what's the story behind your username?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Welcome Sherri-Ann! Glad ypu have joined us, looking foward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 2:16 pm

Look at you! I can see you have a good handle on the site already! It'll be so nice to be in touch on here and scrap in the virtual world together as well as on Wednesday nights. So glad you are making yourself at home! Wink

Sherri-Ann is quite crafty, ladies- I can see her rocking the challenges and gliding through the Make-it Monday tutorials. She is also VERY speedy at typing and will probably pass me in posts in NO TIME!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 2:29 pm

Laughing Jessica, you're so modest with your 2600 posts since September!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:06 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:49 pm

Kelly wrote:
Good morning Sheri Ann! As someone else has already said, any friend of Jessica's is a friend of ours! Looking forward to getting to know you better..

Having said that, what's the story behind your username?? Very Happy

Awww, thanks for asking. It's quite special to me actually. You might want to grab a cup of coffee/tea before reading as it is quite a lengthy answer and a very raw answer. I'm not sure how much I should say/share as I'm new to forums and though I'm a chatterbox by nature, I'm unsure of the rules of what is sharing material and what is not. Feel free to delete if it is too deep.

When I was growing up, I grew up without a father until my mom married my step dad when I had just turned 10. I'd like to say I grew up in a loving home with a father who nurtured me and protected me and twirled me around, but he didn't. My parents were good to me and my step dad was good to me, but that was all, and especially when my brother was born I ceased to exist and grew up feeling like an invisible child, second to my brother. I was raised Roman Catholic and after I was confirmed I never went back to church...until I was in my 20's when God revealed Himself to me in a way I had never known before. I gave my life to Jesus and I grew as a Christian and as I did God molded me and shaped me into what He is creating me to be and one of the things I learned in my late 30's was that I was loved by God as a daughter. I had a father. My Heavenly Father. He is my father and I am His daughter. I have a father who loves me, and not like an earthly father. No, His love is better! The days of longing to have my daddy twirling me around in circles and dancing with me telling me I am his princess was over because God showed me that I AM a princess. A REAL princess. The daughter of the most High God, Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings with a kingdom that will have no end and one day I will wear a crown and sit with Him in Heaven in His palace where the streets are made of Gold and gemstones line atop the doors. He is my Daddy God and I am His princess. Now...and forever. He created me and I am fearfully and wonderfully made and there is nothing about me that is bad because He is the one who chose me, to breathe life into me. HE wanted me and that is all that matters. Now, my relationship with my parents are wonderful now. It took a long road to get there, but praise God, he healed those wounds and my stepdad will be giving me away this August when I get married and my mom will be there to help me get ready. God is amazing!!

I am not into diamonds. I think they are just shiny pieces of glass. I love color and I love gemstones. My favorite is the Peridot. Gemstones are shiny and reminds me that when I get to heaven there will be colors I never knew existed and in order for people to get to Heaven to see God, they will only see Him through me so I need to shine...for Him! So, I have become the Peridot Princess.

Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:53 pm

After8 wrote:
Look at you! I can see you have a good handle on the site already! It'll be so nice to be in touch on here and scrap in the virtual world together as well as on Wednesday nights. So glad you are making yourself at home! Wink

Sherri-Ann is quite crafty, ladies- I can see her rocking the challenges and gliding through the Make-it Monday tutorials. She is also VERY speedy at typing and will probably pass me in posts in NO TIME!!

Thanks, Jess!! I think it's my newest addiction. I couldn't wait to get home and get supper going so I could come on and post my Thankful Thursday!! I even came on here before going to Facebook Shocked

Yes, I am already planning on doing Pam's challenge this evening bounce
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:57 pm

Beautiful story Sherri-Ann!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 1:09 am

Thank you for your transparency, Sheri Ann. It *is* a beautiful testimony. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 2:06 am

Yes, I agree, Sherri-Ann Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 3:42 am

I love that I am going to get to learn more about you through here, Sherri-Ann! Wonderful testimony... no wonder your eyes shine!
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 4:53 am

Thank you, ladies
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 5:39 pm

It's wonderful to see you join us. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 9:52 pm

Awesome testimony, Sherri-Ann. TFS!
Back to top Go down
PeridotPrincess
Little Sister
PeridotPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 2:46 am

Thank you.
What does TFS mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay   Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Beautiful Belleisle Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next