Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

SEED WEEK RAKs

Go down 
+10
Helen
KerriNZ
Carla
Scrappin Sabian
After8
Lisa L.
spuccini
PatiO
Kelly
lirose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 1:51 pm

Marie!!! Patience, we don't want to over use a good thing! Just wait the DT may have more things up our sleeves!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 2:16 pm

SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 SmilesCongrats everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 2:34 pm

cheers Yay to the creators of the 53 projects and to the winners! Thank you, Linda!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:42 pm

lirose wrote:
Congrats, ladies I will get the prizes out before the end of the week. Feel free to post on any of the challenges for a SEED Week final draw on May 31st, everyone's name will go into that draw for each project you do!

Just to clarify, this is for the days that we did *not* already complete a project? Or can we do them all again for that RAK draw??

Just wanting to be clear!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:53 pm

I received the Tuesday SEED prize today, Linda! Smile I have some paper that will match up nicely with these summer diecuts! I love the school 6x6 paper pad you sent me for the garden seed game too! More variety for the boys' school albums. Thank you! Funny how it was cheaper to send them separately then together... and $6 cheaper... WOW! "Smart you" to figure that out. Idea From now on I'm going to do some price comparisons when I send out packages too. Wink
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:56 pm

Glad they arrived safely!!! The key is keeping packages flat. I'm getting one ready to send to Kerri and I'm taping to the inside of the envelope, so they won't slide around when they go to push it throught the magic slot.
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:15 pm

I also received my prize, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:48 pm

Your welcome Tammy!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 11:34 pm

Smart thinking, Linda!
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:04 am

ooooh knew my ears were burning, can't wait to get my goodies Linda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:09 pm

Everyone's name went into a final RAK Draw and thw winner is VICTORIA!!!!  I will get it in the mail, this week.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:23 pm

cheers
Victoria!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:20 pm

:cheers:Victoria!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:28 pm

WTG Victoria!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:12 am

Yay Victoria!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEED WEEK RAKs   SEED WEEK RAKs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEED WEEK RAKs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2